Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jersey Thread...What jersey do you want?

YoCoLifSavr

TINOB,

I just got my jersey that I ordered individually. I am VERY impressed. I ordered a burgundy Landry. The color of the jersey is accurate, stitching is good, numbers look great.

The letters have a reddish dye on them, any suggestions for removing this? I will wash it tonight. Even if the dye was permanent, I am still very happy with the quality.

TINOB,

I just got my jersey that I ordered individually. I am VERY impressed. I ordered a burgundy Landry. The color of the jersey is accurate, stitching is good, numbers look great.

The letters have a reddish dye on them, any suggestions for removing this? I will wash it tonight. Even if the dye was permanent, I am still very happy with the quality.

Hi, I am glad you liked the jersey and sorry to hear about the red dye... you don't have to wash the jersey to get the dye out, you can use Shout Stain Remover or any other Stain Remover to take the dye off.

OK, great. I would wear the jersey with the dye and still be very satisfied. I will use some stain remover tonight to get it looking even better.

I know a few people had complained about the "red" being too "red" but mine is burgundy. I can't speak for the white ones, but the quality of the burgundy jerseys is very good! I will probably be ordering a few more.

Thanks for passing along this great find....

-Rich

OK, great. I would wear the jersey with the dye and still be very satisfied. I will use some stain remover tonight to get it looking even better.

I know a few people had complained about the "red" being too "red" but mine is burgundy. I can't speak for the white ones, but the quality of the burgundy jerseys is very good! I will probably be ordering a few more.

Thanks for passing along this great find....

-Rich

No problem, I really like this supplier as the owner is American Born and Raised and thats why the quality is supreme! :point2sky

tinob, did you get my PM with my paypal information?

Yeah got your info. We are still waiting for a few members to PM me with their info... I am hoping all will be done within a day so that the supplier can email everyone an invoice.

We have this one almost finalized, but you can PM me ASAP for your order.

New Bulk Order will start next week.

I would like to get at least two jerseys- burgundy color only. I usually wear XXL shirts so I like a loose fit. I would want Colt's jersey number 5 and Landry's jersey number 30. I can pay extra for shipping since I live in California. I have a Riggins size 54 and it is tight on me so if they make a size 55 or 56 that would be better. I could not download the spreadsheet-got Google error message. If I missed the first bulk order then hope I can be in the next bulk order.

Thanks for helping us get these jerseys,

Dr. Z

No Problem. We just have to make sure that everyone pays As soon as they get the invoice. :D

Please note that if you use check with paypal, it will take additional 7 days for you to get your jersey (because of paypal check clearing policies).:point2sky

No Problem. We just have to make sure that everyone pays As soon as they get the invoice. :D

Please note that if you use check with paypal, it will take additional 7 days for you to get your jersey (because of paypal check clearing policies).:point2sky

Yea, make sure you have it set to instant transfer, not echeck... When I first got paypal I had it wrong and took forever to figure out why the **** all my payments took a week and I'm not a patient person lol.

Thanks Tinob, Hail!

OK, paid. I hope this works. I just sent a payment to someone with 9 letters in their name-all made up of four vowels and the letter Y. Fingers crossed.

Yea I was kinda thinking the same thing... But I sent $152 lol. But yea I mean there are people on here that have gotten them from this seller right? Plus can't you file claims for anything you pay for through Paypal and they can get your money back?

Yea I was kinda thinking the same thing... But I sent $152 lol. But yea I mean there are people on here that have gotten them from this seller right? Plus can't you file claims for anything you pay for through Paypal and they can get your money back?

I got several jerseys from them. We just finished a bulk Landry order few weeks ago (on es) and everyone was very happy with the jerseys they received.

Archived