Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jersey Thread...What jersey do you want?

YoCoLifSavr

48 = Medium

50 = Large

52 = XL

etc. etc.

It's a little bigger than a normal shirt, I'd say go down a size from what you normally wear. I wear large shirts and 48 jerseys and they fit fine, a little big if anything but definitely not bad, they fit the way I like.

Not sure if this helped or not but yea there you go I think that's about the most help I can give for it lol.

These run a little smaller than replica jerseys. I have an official Medium Portis replica that fits me perfectly. I have a Medium premiere Santana Moss that fits me a little snug, so I got a 50 Landry white jersey in the last batch and it fits me perfectly. I know I am going with a 50 for me, but need to figure out my Dad since he is a little bigger. Not sure whether I should get him a 52 or 54. He usually wears XL.

These run a little smaller than replica jerseys. I have an official Medium Portis replica that fits me perfectly. I have a Medium premiere Santana Moss that fits me a little snug, so I got a 50 Landry white jersey in the last batch and it fits me perfectly. I know I am going with a 50 for me, but need to figure out my Dad since he is a little bigger. Not sure whether I should get him a 52 or 54. He usually wears XL.

I'll echo this. I have an official replica that is a 52. It is a bit too big (but the 50 is too tight across the shoulders). The 52 I got from this seller is an absolute perfect fit.

I wear an XL and I always go with 52 for my jersey, but I have a big frame with no a lot of meat on my bones. If your dad is heavier, it may be wise to spring for a 54. In any case, it is best to order too big than too small since you won't be shipping it back to China :)

I need to add another. Got at least one more coming tomorrow and Friday, probably four more. But yea, right now I need to add:

Santana Moss/48/Burgundy

If we can't get the custom(since Moss isn't on the list) then Cooley instead.

Once I have all of them that I know I'm going to be getting I'll put them all in one post.

I need to add another. Got at least one more coming tomorrow and Friday, probably four more. But yea, right now I need to add:

Santana Moss/48/Burgundy

If we can't get the custom(since Moss isn't on the list) then Cooley instead.

Once I have all of them that I know I'm going to be getting I'll put them all in one post.

Damn! are you putting up a small Redskins store or somethin'? :D

Massive massive long shot but I dont suppose you'd ship them to the UK would you???

I'd happily pay the $45 cost plus the additional shipping charges.

If you would I'd be interested in...

Jason Taylor / 48 / White

Chris Cooley / 48 / Burgandy

Hope this is ok??

*Crosses Fingers* :)

Thanks in advance

Neil

Massive massive long shot but I dont suppose you'd ship them to the UK would you???

I'd happily pay the $45 cost plus the additional shipping charges.

If you would I'd be interested in...

Jason Taylor / 48 / White

Chris Cooley / 48 / Burgandy

Hope this is ok??

*Crosses Fingers* :)

Thanks in advance

Neil

Im pretty sure you can get yours by contacting the seller directly.

Send a private message to tinob and he'll give you the seller's email address.

Got my Jersey yesterday and for the price am very happy.... And yes vs replicas they tend to run a bit tigher.

Anyways put me down for the following on this order (taking advantage of the ability for custom orders).

Sean Taylor -- 54 -- Burgundy

Mike Sellers -- 54 -- White

Chris Cooley --Smallest Available size (46 or 48) -- Burgundy

Got at least one more coming tomorrow and Friday, probably four more.

The other "for sure" ended up saying he doesn't have enough money right now, one of the probably's said the same, another probably said he'll probably give me the money at school tomorrow and say what he wants, the other probably I'll see about at work... I forget what time y'all said this thread closed, I think it was Friday at 10 PM right? If so, would a little after that be ok? I should be home within like 15 minutes of that or before that since I'm first cut, but the latest I can possibly be home is about 11:45 since I'm under 18, they have to let me go by 11:30 and as soon as I get home I'll get on here.

i'm definitely interested in at least a couple; i was wondering if someone who's already received a jersey would be willing to take a measurement of their jersey? specifically of the chest area? i think it would help tremendously; i already have a couple of jerseys that are too large!

just got information from the supplier that we must go with the jerseys on the spreadsheet. They might be able to get the other jerseys made but it is going to take time.

So I say lets go with the ones on our spreadsheet for now.

If they can get the Sellers made I'm willing to wait, but I guess if you need to then change the Sellers to a Campbell, still 48 burgundy. Either way, change the Moss to a Cooley, still 48 burgundy.

Archived