Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jersey Thread...What jersey do you want?

YoCoLifSavr

Okay great, yeah seems like Cooley one should ship within a few days, I will keep you updated.

What should we start - another mixed thread?

Was there something wrong with the Cooley orders? I ordered a Cooley...

also, I can't remember, is it possible to get a Mark Mosely? or do custom jerseys take longer or cost more?

Id be down for a Campbell next go around but however you guys want to run it is cool with me.

I don't see any point in doing anything other than mixed since apparently we can do mixed... I mean, if people want Campbell jerseys, post in the mixed saying you want a Campbell... So you want us to go ahead and start it tinob? Want us to say a time it ends or you wanna just kinda judge when to end it by how it goes?

Mine just came in a little bag.

It's not bad. The stitching is done very well and the cuffed sleeves (I got a Colt) are sweet. The color is...a bit off; almost like a mix between the Skins and the Chiefs. It's a little bit lighter than the red premiers (the red replicas are way to dark/purple if you ask me). That said, the price was right. I am still scared to try a white one, though; they don't look so hot from the pics. Anyone here received a white one?

Mine just came in a little bag.

It's not bad. The stitching is done very well and the cuffed sleeves (I got a Colt) are sweet. The color is...a bit off; almost like a mix between the Skins and the Chiefs. It's a little bit lighter than the red premiers (the red replicas are way to dark/purple if you ask me). That said, the price was right. I am still scared to try a white one, though; they don't look so hot from the pics. Anyone here received a white one?

All the jerseys I ordered this time were burgundy and they haven't come yet, but I've gotten white ones off ebay before and I'm figuring these are pretty much the same, they were good:

l_d39f89e4ec07b8a7d01672e9ce7ce3b4.jpg

I paid on September 10th and still haven't gotten mine. I'm about to get my money back from Paypal for some cheap bs.

Message tinob... Would you have happened to order a burgundy 52 Landry? Cause that was one of my four and when I messaged tinob for my tracking number a while back he said that that one was on back order and would take an extra week or so... Haven't gotten it or heard anything else about it yet, but I'm not worried cause the other three came no problem.

Message tinob... Would you have happened to order a burgundy 52 Landry? Cause that was one of my four and when I messaged tinob for my tracking number a while back he said that that one was on back order and would take an extra week or so... Haven't gotten it or heard anything else about it yet, but I'm not worried cause the other three came no problem.

It was a burgundy Cooley size 50 I believe. I guess I'll wait it out. Last I heard, tinob's inbox was full.

It was a burgundy Cooley size 50 I believe. I guess I'll wait it out. Last I heard, tinob's inbox was full.

I believe your jersey was sent out already, this is what I was told earlier this week so you should be getting it very soon.

As far as other two jerseys, they should be on their way but I will confirm with supplier first.

Archived