Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike And Mike Two-A-Days

CrypticVillain

I don't buy the new HC issue. Look at the league of first year HC's like Sean Payton, Mike Tomlin, etc. and who inherited decent teams. They had very successful first years.

I agree with you. I've made this point before. People who point to Zorn's status as a first-time HC as being a problem are making an assumption that isn't backed up by facts or statistics.

Just because we may not agree with their predictions doesn't mean they are wrong. Who the hell knows what will happen this season? 8-8 seems like a pretty fair assessment if you ask me.

Totally agree, the odds are that the Skins will finish 4th in the division this year (because its the best division in the NFL) but that doesn't mean it will happen. That's why they play the games.

If you rank the other teams coaches in the division, they all have to rank ahead of Zorn because of experience. I personally believe that Zorn will be a much better coach than Wade Phillips, but as of right now, we don't know that for a fact. Zorn could be the best coach ever, but again, its not proven.

We also rank last in terms of QB's in the division.

Based on the talent within the division, its going to be a rough year. But, who knows, maybe we will be one of the surprises of the year.

They did go to college, but in many cases, did not "earn" a degree. Case in point, Pacman. He was out of the NFL and instead of falling back on a degree, he got his home foreclosed on.

You have to remember the society we're in. Boosters and college recruiting departments trump good grades.

I'd rather they pick us an 8-8 and us overachieve.

Archived