Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New poster introducing myself

PortisBetts

you should start a thread every day. one thread should be how colt should be the starter and the next should be how jansen sucks. then you should come back the next day and proclaim JC the next great QB and how Heyer is a stud.

that should keep you in the good graces and make you extremely popular around here.

you should start a thread every day. one thread should be how colt should be the starter and the next should be how jansen sucks. then you should come back the next day and proclaim JC the next great QB and how Heyer is a stud.

that should keep you in the good graces and make you extremely popular around here.

nasty...but funny!

Ok here goes. Hi everybody, I'm Justin aka the sexiest man alive(that damn People magazine spells my name wrong every year). My life = Redskins + Gators + Dukes + Redskins + bowling + Redskins + flowboarding + Redskins + Redskins + Redskins. My favorite player of all time is Sean Taylor, current favorite is still undecided but I'm leaning towards Dirty Thirty or maybe JC.

:laugh: Ok I'm done.

Just what is flowboarding?

Pretty neat.

Where does one go to do this?:laugh:

There's not a lot of them. Closest to you would probably be ours in Massanutten, VA. Maybe Camel Beach, PA. There's some people from Maryland that come down at least once a month for the jam sessions. If you would ever come the best time is the Saturday night jam sessions, that's the only time I ever go. Instead of paying like $40 for the whole waterpark for the day and having a HUGE line at the flowrider you pay $10 or $15(depending on the cashier haha, since you're not a regular I doubt you'd get the discount from anyone though) for 10:30-12(or 12:30 depending on the supervisor) with usually like 10 people there and get just as much ride time as you would during the day.

I was gonna get a job there and so that would pay a lot more than mine, get way more hours than mine, plus mean lots of free flowboarding :laugh: but I was gonna easily get it cause I was friends with like the second to top guy there but he got fired for some BS so yea that never happened :(

Archived