Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Riggins Mcfarlane Red Jersey 1 of 3000

Warpath44

So whats the difference between the ones with the white jerseys and the burgundy? I mean.. besides the obvious.

The white ones were mass produced and can be found in wal-mart, etc. Wereas the red ones only 3000 were made. Thats at least my understanding.

The white ones were mass produced and can be found in wal-mart, etc. Wereas the red ones only 3000 were made. Thats at least my understanding.

There is a variant version of the John Riggins white figures too. Some of the figures are "dirty", meaning the figure has grass stains, mud, etc. on them. Then there are a few rarer ones that are clean. These "clean" figures are booking twice the asking price of the "dirty" ones. I am not sure if this variant is the same on the Hall of Fame John Riggins figures.

The best way to tell if you have a "clean" or a "dirty" figure is to look at the cleats.

HTTR

There is a variant version of the John Riggins white figures too. Some of the figures are "dirty", meaning the figure has grass stains, mud, etc. on them. Then there are a few rarer ones that are clean. These "clean" figures are booking twice the asking price of the "dirty" ones. I am not sure if this variant is the same on the Hall of Fame John Riggins figures.

The best way to tell if you have a "clean" or a "dirty" figure is to look at the cleats.

HTTR

Mine is an HOF version and it's "dirty."

This piece is phenomenal. I commited the sin of opening it, because I have no intention of ever selling it. It looks great.

BTW, IMHO, $20 + shipping isn't a bad price at all. I think Warpath is doing a nice service for Skins fans who couldn't make the Canton trip.

Just my :2cents:

Mine is an HOF version and it's "dirty."

This piece is phenomenal. I commited the sin of opening it, because I have no intention of ever selling it. It looks great.

BTW, IMHO, $20 + shipping isn't a bad price at all. I think Warpath is doing a nice service for Skins fans who couldn't make the Canton trip.

Just my :2cents:

Agreed. I picked one up at the HOF and it's a very well done piece and a great addition to my Redskins room

Warpath is definitely hooking people up for the price that he's asking.

I bought a few of these figures in Canton and before I put them on eBay I wanted to see if any ES members were looking for one. Let me know. Its unopened of course and in the red jersey. 1 of 3000!

2b5d_1.JPG

EDIT: New pic...

Have a link to your eBay account so I can place a bid by any chance?

Archived