Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Debka says Saddam and sons out of Iraq...

codeorama

Yesterday and this morning, www.debka.com has had in it's headlines that Saddam is probably out of Iraq, this morning, they are reporting that it's possible he is in Syria.

Here is the main headline:

Baghdad pre-paid and chartered entire Hotel Cote d’Azur De Cham Resort at Syrian Mediterranean port of Latakiya near Assad family villa. Group may include Saddam Hussein or his sons, but this is not confirmed.

Top Iraqi officials hiding there since March 23, four days after coalition invaded Iraq, guarded by Syrian commando unit armed with anti-air missiles and Syrian naval missile boats securing port

Of course, this is the same source that reported Tariq Aziz had defected - just hours before he held a press conference to deny it...

I actually think it's quite likely that Saddam has already run away. With a $6 billion fortune stashed away, he can buy lots of friends and stay safely hidden away, a la Idi Amin Dada.

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Of course, this is the same source that reported Tariq Aziz had defected - just hours before he held a press conference to deny it...

And that of course was right before we attempted to kill him and others in the inner circle. Look out Syria!

Originally posted by TennesseeCarl

Given the fact that about 25% of the American public (and 89% that reads tabloids from the supermarket) believe that Elvis is still alive it's unlikely that the military will convince anyone that Saddam is dead even if they have the body.

:laugh: Your'e probably right, But I would hope with all the science regarding DNA that they could ID him.

Originally posted by redman

I frankly hope that there's not that much left of him.

:laugh: :laugh:

True...

redman, since that newer video has come out and he mentions the helicopter downing, do you think he may have survived after all or do you think the video is a fake?

Originally posted by The Codeman

redman, since that newer video has come out and he mentions the helicopter downing, do you think he may have survived after all or do you think the video is a fake?

I have no way of knowing given that he's known to have body doubles. I have to wait until the CIA and the Pentagon come out with their voice and video analysis. To my untrained eyes, it's him, but you're now talking about analysis that I'm unequipped to do.

Also, while I believe that his reference to a peasant shooting down a helicopter necessarily mean the video must have been shot in the last ten days, my wife remained skeptical because a location was not named. Food for thought.

Originally posted by redman

I have no way of knowing given that he's known to have body doubles. I have to wait until the CIA and the Pentagon come out with their voice and video analysis. To my untrained eyes, it's him, but you're now talking about analysis that I'm unequipped to do.

Also, while I believe that his reference to a peasant shooting down a helicopter necessarily mean the video must have been shot in the last ten days, my wife remained skeptical because a location was not named. Food for thought.

I agree...

I will with hold judgement until the military or CIA releases an official statement..:cheers:

Archived