Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Face Value Question Can Someone with season endzone uppers answer

skinswin=happy

Havent gotten them yet bought two season tickets section 440 row 5 for 1500 is that fair i was just wondering how much above face i paid? bought them from someone not the redskins ticket office

My guess is a few hundred above. I was able to buy 2 season tickets in sec 443 row 14 for $1000.

I forget the answer to this, but I do remember that endzone lower 15 rows are the same as sideline/corner rows 16-29. $85 / ticket including taxes and fees sounds high to me--for some reason I thought it was $69 + taxes & fees so ~ $75 which would mean you paid face value (750 X 2 = 1500). I will say that I really like those seats (row 4, middle of the endzone) and imagine that you'll enjoy them and it certainly seems like a reasonably fair deal--so just enjoy! They'll be worth it to you, which is all that really matters.

Just be loud :cheers:.

I have tickets in both 411 and 412, both of which are in the endzone. I have four in row 25 which are $44 plus the 10% amusement tax. And I have two in row 12 which are $64 plus the 10% tax. So, in the endzones, below row 15 is $64 and above is $44.

Archived