Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favre Saga

JHOLMES

Am I the only Skins fan who is suprised Snyder isnt getting more involved with the Favre situation? I am not saying it would be the right decision, I love Jason Campbell, but I am shocked that there isnt just a little buzz about it. I mean Danny boy loves to get the high profile players, and I can certainly see myself purchasing a #4 Jersey. :)

Am I the only Skins fan who is suprised Snyder isnt getting more involved with the Favre situation? I am not saying it would be the right decision, I love Jason Campbell, but I am shocked that there isnt just a little buzz about it. I mean Danny boy loves to get the high profile players, and I can certainly see myself purchasing a #4 Jersey. :)

Wow, alienating yourself early bud. Use the search function.

This has been OVERLY discussed on this board. I would rather not get into it. I'll just point at that Snyder hasn't been acting the same the past two years.

SORRY! Didnt use the search function, sounds like a sore subject with everyone.

Saw that you were replying so waited for that response. Yeah. Clearly the search option wasn't used. Would save some trouble for you. Just keep it mind for down the road.,(I just searched titles in The Stadium only for the past monty). Now we can keep the thing closed.

Archived