Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jessica loves her some cowboy

NomadicSkinFan

Remember now, this is the same woman that thought Buffalo Wings were made out of buffalo and didn't know if Chicken of the Sea was chicken or tuna. Someone of that intelligence level can be a Cowboy fan all that want...

...and if Romo sits to pee is okay dating tits, ass and no brain...more power to him. As for me, I like having a wife that's as smart (maybe smarter) than me...

I didn't bother to click on the link since I have no doubt my wife will buy whatever magazine it is at the grocery store. Seriously, we get about 15 of the same thing!!

However, JS is definitely an attention whore, but I think she's smarter than people give her credit for. I mean, she's never produced ANYTHING of substance and she's constantly in the news and makes millions. Impressive.

Just on a side note, but who the eff is John Mayer. I mean, I know who he is, but I didn't know his music was so popular or is he attracting all these hollywood starlets because he has a 14 inch schlong? Dude is everywhere on every piece of tail.

Guys w/long scholngs can't keep any kind of good woman...or poor one for that matter (see Tommy Lee). There's plenty of dildo's for that if all women want is something big. If that's all that could satisfy them, why would someone like Jessica Simpson go for Tony Romo sits to pee?...................BURN!

Archived