Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Post: Landry Out for Sunday's Game

santana_4_prez

Im really tired of people sitting out

Have you ever heard this kind of bull**** from Chris Cooley? Sean Taylor?

Nothing against Laron Landry but we have way too many guys who are "hurt" and sit out practice...Fact is we cant step on the field without someone being hurt...

Ive had enough, these guys need to Man the **** up

Think about it...theres plenty of guys who go years without sitting out practice

Im really tired of people sitting out

Have you ever heard this kind of bull**** from Chris Cooley? Sean Taylor?

Nothing against Laron Landry but we have way too many guys who are "hurt" and sit out practice...Fact is we cant step on the field without someone being hurt...

Ive had enough, these guys need to Man the **** up

Think about it...theres plenty of guys who go years without sitting out practice

I think you take these things a bit too seriously. Though sure. The trainers and players could take the hard line and just go out there, make the injury worse for something like the HOF and then be hampered for the rest of the season.

I think you take these things a bit too seriously. Though sure. The trainers and players could take the hard line and just go out there, make the injury worse for something like the HOF and then be hampered for the rest of the season.

How DARE YOU!

It takes some nerve to suggest that the HOF game means nothing and that its just a glorified extra pre-season game!

It means the world! If we win it we get...

Well... I'm sure we get something!

The Nerve! :silly:

How DARE YOU!

It takes some nerve to suggest that the HOF game means nothing and that its just a glorified extra pre-season game!

It means the world! If we win it we get...

Well... I'm sure we get something!

The Nerve! :silly:

Sorry. What the hell was I thinking?

:silly:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/30/AR2008073002900.html

Another starter not playing on Sunday. I'm a little disappointed so many starters are not at 100% and won't be playing...but I'm still stoked to actually watch some "real" football! Hopefully LL will be playing by the second preseason game.

It's the first preseason game where we get five games, at 110% you should not want our starters to take a snap.....

unlike the prowl bowl where many are just playing half speed, I think these young guys have a great opportunity to show what they have. They better play their hearts out and try to make the team. plus, good experience for the young guys.

Archived