Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 season calling all Upstate NYers

Xameil

Its in Albany, NY.

Lynns Uptown Tavern

15 Colvin Ave

Albany, NY 12206

I will be checking later this week to make sure he knows. BTW, it is a couple miles from where the NY Giants train, and I knwo a couple of them hang out there from time to time...oh the irony.

Its in Albany, NY.

Lynns Uptown Tavern

15 Colvin Ave

Albany, NY 12206

I will be checking later this week to make sure he knows. BTW, it is a couple miles from where the NY Giants train, and I knwo a couple of them hang out there from time to time...oh the irony.

Good to know... I had no idea.

I'm in Clifton Park but I usually watch the games at home with the Sunday Ticket. :)

Okay - thats 180 miles. Don't count on me every week. Let me know if there is going to be a big party or get together there and I'll make the drive.

well we'll have to plan something for the first Dallas game. I'll talk to the owner. The more the merrier. You're about 2.5-3 hours away, depending on how ya drive.

Good to know... I had no idea.

I'm in Clifton Park but I usually watch the games at home with the Sunday Ticket. :)

lol well its more fun to sit and watch with a bunch of fellow fans ;)

Pfft. Albany isn't upstate New York! It's practically Western Massachussets :)

lol didn't we turn your part of NY into a big landfill yet? ;)

Prob will not be there this week. My Pa-dukes and i will def be there for a few games during the season. Any skins fans in the area should stop down its a good time. Usually i'd say 5-10 skins fans there and the Wings are awesome!!!!!!!!! But trust me dont get the HOT ones. You'll be hurting later if you know what i mean. LOL

Good to know there's a Skins bar in the area. I just moved to Niskayuna. I won't be able to make it this weekend but I'll be sure to check in during the season. We should keep this threat alive during the season.

Thanks for the post!

Good to know there's a Skins bar in the area. I just moved to Niskayuna. I won't be able to make it this weekend but I'll be sure to check in during the season. We should keep this threat alive during the season.

Thanks for the post!

lol yeah I do...for the past 3 seasons I post every week to remind the upstaters about the bar ;)

I can't make it this sunday, however I live in Vermont and definitely will come down if we organize a big Dallas game party or what not.

I'll be talking to Jamie on Sunday....I know theres a DJ from the area who posts on here...where are ya, can we get the station to send ya again, maybe get some publicity and get a party going for Redskins/Dallas?

Hey all I just moved from Clifton Park to Troy, NY and will more then likely be down to come watch the game on Sunday. I was told by my DirecTV rep that the NFL sunday ticket doesn't have preseason games. What channel is the game going to be on this Sunday?

Hey all I just moved from Clifton Park to Troy, NY and will more then likely be down to come watch the game on Sunday. I was told by my DirecTV rep that the NFL sunday ticket doesn't have preseason games. What channel is the game going to be on this Sunday?

NBC at 8 pm....look forward to seeing ya there...I'll be wearing my #28 jersey this week in honor of Green.

Just bumping this for the Upstaters...

The bar has gotten all flat panels for the bar. Jamie is trying to convince his wife to let him bring there 48" (I think that was the size he said) flat panel to the bar and set up a corner just for skins fans. All that TV will show is skins games.

Anyways, I told him about the Dallas game and he sounded like he was for it...we just got to get a good showing. Last time i tried to set up a Redskins thing...only a few showed up....but it was also the night of a big snow storm, so who knows.

Archived