Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 season calling all Upstate NYers

Xameil

Ahhh, I won't be able to make it again this weekend. But count on me for sure to get down as soon as possible. Will there be anything for opening night vs NYG, or is this just a weekend thing? My roommate is a Giants fan... thinking it'd be nice to lure him into Redskins territory unknowingly. :laugh: :point2sky

Ahhh, I won't be able to make it again this weekend. But count on me for sure to get down as soon as possible. Will there be anything for opening night vs NYG, or is this just a weekend thing? My roommate is a Giants fan... thinking it'd be nice to lure him into Redskins territory unknowingly. :laugh: :point2sky

lol ohhh you can bet I'll be at the bar that night and hopefully lots of Redskins fans are too. ;)

Guest sith lord
Its in Albany, NY.

Lynns Uptown Tavern

15 Colvin Ave

Albany, NY 12206

I will be checking later this week to make sure he knows. BTW, it is a couple miles from where the NY Giants train, and I knwo a couple of them hang out there from time to time...oh the irony.

Albany's not upstate NY.

Guest sith lord
Yeah but as we said before....its more fun to watch the game with other fans then alone at your house.

Hmm, not really.

Guest sith lord
As we went over this before...yes Albany IS upstate NY...where you are is Canada..we traded you for some bacon.

Hmm, no it isn't.

Hmm, not really.

lol probably because you are anti-social...and you pretty much have proven that on this board, so I guess we can blame you for Buffalo being listed as one of the dying cities of our country

Hmm, no it isn't.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Small correction - Western NY is the Midwest, Northern NY is Canada (I was in HS in St. Lawrence County, eh?).

Smallbany is in upstate.

lol see, even the guy from Mass knows. Upstate is actually poughkeepsie on up. you are western NY...perhaps you need a map, the weather has apparently frozen your brain.

:laugh: he even knows Albanys nickname :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

OK NY GINTS BUMP!!!

Who's gonna go to the bar..yes I know you can sit and watch it at home, but WHY when you can watch it in a bar with fellow skins fans, and have some harmless banter back and forth from Gints fans!!!

edit...can a mod help me ut and tell how to, or adjust the title for me to reflect this bump is for the Gints game?

Awesome...see ya there..looks like we may have a good showing for a Thursday night game :cheers:

Loud and proud and lets show up any Gints fan that may be there.

And just for those who haven;t heard...if we get a good enough showing, (mainly to convince his wife) he will be able to justify bringing his 48" flat panel to the bar and setting it up and will ONLY show the skins games.

I went there for the Seattle playoff game, I was surprise to find that they dont have any HDTV's to watch the game on . Even though they didnt, it was still nice to watch the Skins with some fellow fans. GO SKINS!!

They do now..he bought all new flat panels.

If we can get enough people then maybe Lynn will let him bring in the 48" flat panel that will ONLY show Redskins games. And we'll have our own corner of the bar.

Archived