Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training camp in the eyes of a 17 year old part 2 sunday training camp

W1N_SKINS

so i decided to once again get up and go to training camp with a couple of friends. today was MUCH less crowded the team practiced in pads and shorts i got some more autographs london fletcher devin thomas malcom kelly and santana moss. I must say malcolm kelly is a standup guy i asked him to sing for me but he just laughed and signed my hat. i got the hat signed only by kelly and thomas which i thought was cool. got some nice pics but not as good as yesterdays.

DSCF2611.jpg

Malcolm Kelly

DSCF2621.jpg

Moss

DSCF2623.jpg

DSCF2604.jpg

DSCF2608.jpg

and look who i happened to see again....wasnt paying attention

DSCF2618.jpg

When is the best time to go for autographs? Do more players sign them before practice or after? I went today and the only player really signing anything was Marcus Washington and he was out there for atleast 20 minutes signing everybody he could.

When is the best time to go for autographs? Do more players sign them before practice or after? I went today and the only player really signing anything was Marcus Washington and he was out there for atleast 20 minutes signing everybody he could.

Some players will sign before practice. But not much. The best time is right after practice. Screaming your head off for them to come over helps. But you gotta be on the fly. It can get kinda hectic. Players will start in one spot and will start working towards the big building to the left. So if you can try and anticipate where they will be, and try and get along the fence. And long arms help as well.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

That is not true.

Malcolm Kelly was out there signing longer than Marcus.

Colt and Sinclair were there signing also.

Jansen, Cooley, and Rabach were signing as did Blades.

Archived