Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Tickets Are On The Way

Sammy Baugh

YES! 21 YEARS OF WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!!! :point2sky

(I know I look retarted, I just got up, showered, and I'm writing a paper :silly: )

IMG_0133-1.jpg

Wow, that's cool. You look happy! You look like that kid on Christmas Story after he opened his brand new pump action Red Rider. :laugh:

And I can see nobody's gonna tear off the stubs by accident THIS time, unless they're complete ****ing morons.

Congrats!

Wow, that's cool. You look happy! You look like that kid on Christmas Story after he opened his brand new pump action Red Rider. :laugh:

And I can see nobody's gonna tear off the stubs by accident THIS time, unless they're complete ****ing morons.

Congrats!

You look like one happy bunny! :D

Which player is on the Cards ticket for 09/21? ;)

:laugh:

I'm tearing up here!

Here's the player listings:

Vs. Buffalo - Fletcher (nice touch ;) )

Vs. Jacksonville - Samuels

Vs. New Orleans - Landry

Vs. Arizona - Campbell

Vs. St. Louis - Portis

Vs. Cleveland - Washington

Vs. Pittsburgh - Randle El (nice touch again)

Vs. Dallas - Moss ( :rotflmao: )

Vs. New York - Carter

Vs. Philadelphia - Cooley

Dude - I just got mine 60 secs ago. WOO HOO!

No email this time though.

Edit: Return label says FedexField, but tracking shows origination at Fort Smith, Arkansas. Shipped yesterday, arrived this morning.

Fort Smith AR

Memphis TN

Dulles VA

Rockville MD

My house

The Green passes are different. They're in a big sheet folded up, not in a book like previous years.

Glad you all are so happy. I got my lower level seats, but my upper deck seats have not come, I have not gotten an email and I am going on vacation so that if they don't come by the end of the week my friend, who has bought them, will not be able to use them because I can't get them to him. Soooo. . . needless to say, I am very upset with the skins right now. We paid for these things back in February, we should not have to wait on pins and needles to see if they get here for the first game!!!

Glad you all are so happy. I got my lower level seats, but my upper deck seats have not come, I have not gotten an email and I am going on vacation so that if they don't come by the end of the week my friend, who has bought them, will not be able to use them because I can't get them to him. Soooo. . . needless to say, I am very upset with the skins right now. We paid for these things back in February, we should not have to wait on pins and needles to see if they get here for the first game!!!

joe,

I'm in uppers so is Rdskn4Lyf21 and so is Mark I'd expect you'll see your tickets today or tommorrow.

Congrats!

That looks like a much better way to ship the tickets. The way they had them formatted and the way that some were folded really sucked last year, looks a lot easier to tear off this year as well.

That looks like a much better way to ship the tickets. The way they had them formatted and the way that some were folded really sucked last year, looks a lot easier to tear off this year as well.

1. They're formatter better so the perforation isn't on the stub side (which was much easier to pull off.

2. The material feels a little more durable

3. They put instructions on how to tear your tickets.....oh, boy feels like a Bill Engvall "Here's Your Sign" bit....but I guess it was needed.

4. I actually like how the parking passes are formatted...no pulling off multiple game passes to get to one that you might be giving to a friend or selling or if you missed the previous game.

Has FedEx been leaving notes on anyone's door? Last year, they just left the package inside the (outer) front door. The distribution hub is quite a ways away from where I live, so I'd almost prefer this option, assuming no jerkoff kids decide to steal them.

they wouldn't leave the tickets. the first time they came we weren't home so they left a note with the next approximate "drop off time" and they came around when they said that would. the painters were there and signed for them, but they had to call my mom to recieve confirmation that it was cool that the painters signed.

best of luck to everyone getting their tickets. i am sure that they will be coming soon....keep us posted as to when you get them!

Has FedEx been leaving notes on anyone's door? Last year, they just left the package inside the (outer) front door. The distribution hub is quite a ways away from where I live, so I'd almost prefer this option, assuming no jerkoff kids decide to steal them.
I worked for UPS for a couple weeks during the Christmas rush temporarily back in my younger days. Sometimes the drivers will cheat and scribble your name - just so they can drop the package and move on. This makes their job easier and makes them appear more efficient to their supervisor. They would only do this in what appears to be a "safe" neighborhood. If their supe finds out, they would get in trouble.

Sweet!!! Looks like everyone is getting their tickets now. Here's hoping I have a FedEX slip when I get home... As a first time season ticket holder, I am way too excited (my wife thinks I am nuts). Once I have my tix in hand she won't be able to stop me from planning the trips down for the games (I live in Michigan)....

BTW I'm in Sec 420, row #15

After FedEx tries 3 times to deliver the package, the tickets are sent back to the ticket office. Once they get back, the office will contact the ticket holder to see what they want done with the tickets. One of the things they have done in the past is just what the previous poster suggested. They will hold the tickets for game 1 at the office and then ship out the remainder when the ticket holder is back in town.

Edit: They just need something in writing with the name of the person who the tickets should be left for

The ticket office is going to charge you for another delivery fee if it goes back to them, unless you come to pick them up.

Archived