Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Tickets

fifthorkid88

ten LOOOOONG years

>> My nephew came off the list last week (tix are in section 424) and he too had been on for about 10 yrs. Strange, as I seem to remember prior posts from people saying they had been on for only 6 yrs. :whoknows:

As a new season ticket holder, when can I expect to receive the tickets in the mail? Should be soon??

>> Probably around August 1 (watch this board as people will start posting when they get theirs) ..and they don't come in the mail, they come via FEDEX. :D

Thanks for the discouragement. Not eveyone can be cool and have over 5000 posts like you

Actually, that should be very encouraging had you bothered to watch it. And for the record, Mark's a pretty damn cool dude. Just remember that post count doesn't equal coolness or intelligence. If you're under the misguided perception that they do, then maybe this isn't the place for you. BEST advice for you since you're new here is to read more & post less until you have a better feel for the board.

The overall wave of Fedex shipments better start a week earlier than the last couple of years or some won't get tickets in time for the first preseason game. The first preseason game is a week earlier this year.

The overall wave of Fedex shipments better start a week earlier than the last couple of years or some won't get tickets in time for the first preseason game. The first preseason game is a week earlier this year.

The first home preseason game is Aug 9, it is usually around that time every year.

No, the last two years the first home preseason game was in the second week of the preseason. People were still getting their tickets the first week of August last year. If this happens this year they will be getting their tickets just a couple of days before the game.

No, the last two years the first home preseason game was in the second week of the season. People were still getting their tickets the first week of August last year. If this happens this year they will be getting their tickets just a couple of days before the game.

Yeah, i just looked that up. Still though, people are getting their tickets before the game, so they can't really complain.

Yeah, i just looked that up. Still though, people are getting their tickets before the game, so they can't really complain.

Except that for preseason games there is a pretty big turnover. A lot of people are getting tickets through secondary mailings (fedexes)....hence the need to bump up the original shipments a week.

It's a bit disappointing that, each year, we Redskins season ticket holders seem to be among the last to get our tickets, despite the fact that, at least this year, I received my season ticket invoice immediately after the playoffs, over five months ago. A friend who is a Ravens season ticket holder has already had his tickets in hand for a while, and we likely still have a few weeks to go on our wait.

Actually, that should be very encouraging had you bothered to watch it. And for the record, Mark's a pretty damn cool dude. Just remember that post count doesn't equal coolness or intelligence. If you're under the misguided perception that they do, then maybe this isn't the place for you. BEST advice for you since you're new here is to read more & post less until you have a better feel for the board.

Whatever; my reply was directed to him. I really don't care how cool he is. He didn't have to come down on me like a 2nd grader. I've ben a Skins fan for over 30 years, and have posted on other boards.

It's a bit disappointing that, each year, we Redskins season ticket holders seem to be among the last to get our tickets, despite the fact that, at least this year, I received my season ticket invoice immediately after the playoffs, over five months ago. A friend who is a Ravens season ticket holder has already had his tickets in hand for a while, and we likely still have a few weeks to go on our wait.

Different situation. Ravens fans have personal seat licenses. I doubt they get automatic seat upgrades like the Skins do. Also, the Skins ticket office has to deal with 20-25,000 more tickets. That means a lot more paperwork to make sure the correct names and addresses are assigned to those tickets.

Besides....what's the big deal if you have your tickets prior to the first pre-season game. Does it really matter to have them sitting on your desk for 30-45 days?

Archived