Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN round up the WR

bedlamVR

This **** makes no sense at all.

If the RB ratings were correct then we'd be a mostly passing team which would mean we'd be using our 2 1000 yard backs less and should be top 10 because we drafted 2 WR's and already have Moss and Randel El.

If the receiver ratings are correct and we are going to run the ball a lot then our 2 1000 yard backs surely beat Dallas, who have no 1000 yard backs on their team.

These guys are idiots. If we do run the ball more, who would you rather have. Portis and Betts, Portis averages over 1400 yards a season and Betts ran for over 1100 yards in 1/2 a season, or Barber and a Rookie neither of whom has 1000 yards in the league or have been a starter who is expected to carry the offense.

It doesn't look like he included TE's, so Cleveland being ranked that high is puzzling, but if you threw in Winslow, then their #6 ranking would be more justified. Anyway, I have no idea why everyone is always so upset with rankings. I mean, the only ranking that I want is wins and losses. That's all that counts in the end and as usual Redskins fans are too thin skinned and feel like the league is disrespecting them. Well, there is only one way to make them respect you: WIN FOOTBALL GAMES!

Anyway, I have no idea why everyone is always so upset with rankings. I mean, the only ranking that I want is wins and losses. That's all that counts in the end and as usual Redskins fans are too thin skinned and feel like the league is disrespecting them. Well, there is only one way to make them respect you: WIN FOOTBALL GAMES!
One word explaination...offseason. :D

And I agree with that "WIN FOOTBALL GAMES" thing BTW.

Funny isn't it..... the Pokes drafted the 3rd or 4th best rated RB and he and a sub 1000 yard rusher equal the 5th best running back group

but the Skins who have two good starting WR's, but injured last season.... Moss a 1400 yard WR 2 years ago... and drafting 2 of the top 3 rated WR's equals only the 21st best WR group????

:laugh:

nothing like consistency, 'ay Jeremy? :jerk:

its like you reached in my head and pulled out my thoughts.

good on ya bubba. :cheers:

Archived