Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2008 NFL Suicide/Knockout Pool

Heidenreich

I got one pick for San Fran so far. I haven't decided on my third (going easy with the Pats & Giiants with the first two), so I still might take them.

I don't trust Buffalo, and I'm not picking Seattle until they show me that they can win. The Rams are bad, but they have enough playmakers to hang tough with them.

237 people left, I'm off to play some ball. So the rest of the site probably wont be updated until late tonight, or tomorrow morning.

That 237 may be 235 by kickoff, because the one week grace period is about to pass on 2 participants. I'm sure theres a valid reason for not getting in a pick one week, but if you cant pick for two, you're out of the pool. Seems like a fair enough rule......

I didnt trust Buffalo (which was right). I didn't trust the Giants (which was right). I figured New England was a lock, & took them in my $100 pool.

Needless to say, I'm not too happy today.

What a debacle that game was yesterday. At least I'm still in this pool

I can tell you all. If Dallas is really a double digit favorite this weekend, a lot of people will take the Cowboys. Not that we needed any more incentive to root for the Skins.... :)

I know. But I didnt take them because I didn't want to "Sweat it out"

I second the **** no to taking Dallas.

I know my dad is going to take them, and I already told him that I hope he loses.....

I don't care if its the stone cold lock of the week that the Redskins lose - I would NEVER take their opponent in this thing. I never want any reason to be happy about a Redskin loss. :mad: I'm all fired up just thinking about this! OLS

EDIT: ESPECIALLY DALLAS!

I don't care if its the stone cold lock of the week that the Redskins lose - I would NEVER take their opponent in this thing. I never want any reason to be happy about a Redskin loss. :mad: I'm all fired up just thinking about this! OLS

EDIT: ESPECIALLY DALLAS!

I usually look at the spreads and make picks off of what I know and believe about a team and what Vegas thinks as well. (Hence why I didn't take the Pats last week. Mia has always played them tougher than anyone else in the division the past few years)

But you're right Jrock, I will take Dallas eventually but I just can't do it this week.

I usually look at the spreads and make picks off of what I know and believe about a team and what Vegas thinks as well. (Hence why I didn't take the Pats last week. Mia has always played them tougher than anyone else in the division the past few years)

But you're right Jrock, I will take Dallas eventually but I just can't do it this week.

Yeah, that's why I didn't take the Pats. That really was a toss-up game IMO.

Archived