Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp VIP Passes

redskins0756

Sorry if this has been discussed before I looked and did not find it in the forum

I was wondering if VIP passes for training camp were on sale or they were given out to specific companies/individuals and were not available to the general public.

If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated :logo:

Sorry if this has been discussed before I looked and did not find it in the forum

I was wondering if VIP passes for training camp were on sale or they were given out to specific companies/individuals and were not available to the general public.

If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated :logo:

I am not sure, but I have one on account my mom is a traffic sergeant for Loudoun County. They give them to the LCSD because they patrol Redskins Park. I unfortunately can only get one and have to go alone. :(

I am not sure, but I have one on account my mom is a traffic sergeant for Loudoun County. They give them to the LCSD because they patrol Redskins Park. I unfortunately can only get one and have to go alone. :(

It's never fun doing anything alone. Why don't you stay home with friends and family? I'll PM you my address to send that pass :silly:

Being a VIP allows you to get a tour (I am not sure what all you get to see) of the offices of Redskins Park. It also allows you to enter tents near the player exit of the building where food and drinks are provided. I also believe you are able to sit closer to the field during the practices

What does VIP entitle you to? It will be my first time attending camp and I would love to be VIP. Please inform us who have less knowledge on the whole training camp experience. Thanks in advance!

Not sure. I was out of the area and I moved back so this will be my first one. I will be taking pictures with a Canon 40D SLR with a Tokina 135mm Telephoto lens. I will post as much as I can without the mods scroat-kicking me for bandwith issues.

:handicap:

Thanks for all the input people. Does anyone know how you can get a VIP pass? My girlfriend and I are making the trip down from New Jersey and I would love to get some VIP passes. Anyone who figures it out pleaseee let me know! Thanks again!

Talking from experience, the VIP's are given a specific tent in which they are designated throughout the practice. There they get all sorts of food and drinks. From there they can go out in front of all the fans sitting by the fenses and sit or stand by the gravel (but you still have to sit behind the media). When practice is over, generally VIP's have the best chance of getting autographs considering the path to the lockerroom is along the VIP area all the way into the building.

BTW, VIP passes are only given through the organization, cannot be bought from the team.

VIP passes are not "sold" to the general public.

You have to either work for one of the sponsors of TC or know someone who works for the Redskins to get one.

I have received VIP passes through the years from a couple of friends that have worked for the Redskins.

Unfortunately, they no longer work for the Redskins, so no VIP pass for me this year

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
What does VIP entitle you to? It will be my first time attending camp and I would love to be VIP. Please inform us who have less knowledge on the whole training camp experience. Thanks in advance!

I just went Monday. Our VIP passes allowed us to watch practice on the on the edge of the field in front of the fan barrier. We had a tent with some refreshments. The players walk out and back in by us. They brought players around for autographs and pictures after practice.

They took us on a tour of the building. Saw the SB trophies, radio stations, press room, Sonnies office (a couch in the lobby), players car (AH has a rolls royce phantom). We could not go downstairs in the players area because we had girls in our group.

They told interesting stories: Redskins do 400 loads of laundry a day during training camp. Redskins use 600 rolls of tape a game--Andre Carter uses 28. Redksins stole the Giants weight lifting equipment but had to pay back the cost. It was a lot of fun.

I just went Monday. Our VIP passes allowed us to watch practice on the on the edge of the field in front of the fan barrier. We had a tent with some refreshments. The players walk out and back in by us. They brought players around for autographs and pictures after practice.

They took us on a tour of the building. Saw the SB trophies, radio stations, press room, Sonnies office (a couch in the lobby), players car (AH has a rolls royce phantom). We could not go downstairs in the players area because we had girls in our group.

They told interesting stories: Redskins do 400 loads of laundry a day during training camp. Redskins use 600 rolls of tape a game--Andre Carter uses 28. Redksins stole the Giants weight lifting equipment but had to pay back the cost. It was a lot of fun.

How long after practice do they do the tour?

It looks like the passes do NOT have a date on them, but the last open practice is Aug 19th. I guess it would stink to get there and have a thunderstorm hit 10 mins after practice started.

How long after practice do they do the tour?

It looks like the passes do NOT have a date on them, but the last open practice is Aug 19th. I guess it would stink to get there and have a thunderstorm hit 10 mins after practice started.

They dont do the tour after practice, they give them during practice and they stop them around 20 or 30 min prior to practice ends.

We had a group of 4 and did the VIP package at the Hilton Garden. 4 VIP passes, hotel room for 4, dinner, breakfast for $400.

They moved the VIP section this year, so you can't get to the corner tree next to the locker room.

We had a group of 4 and did the VIP package at the Hilton Garden. 4 VIP passes, hotel room for 4, dinner, breakfast for $400.

They moved the VIP section this year, so you can't get to the corner tree next to the locker room.

I looked into that also. There is a link at Redskins.com on how to do it. I check availability and they were all gone.(rooms that is)

Archived