Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Screams of France and Russia...

SkinsThug

make me wonder what we will discover when we get hold of the computers and records in Baghdad.

I'll bet a dollar to a dime both these scumbags were arming the hell out of the Iraqis, and doing other types of illegal trade with them.

God bless out troops and keep them safe.

Well, if reports are true about the Soviets, French, and Germans fighting a delaying action with their veto threats ect..... then things fall into place a little , IMHO. Delay a U.S. attack, which is going to happen no matter what, long enough to get things bought and paid for, training provided and completed ect... Then get the hell out of country and go "What? Long time ago. Don't know what you're talking about". France I think certainly has too many economic ties to Iraq and simply doesn't want anyone to know the possibly large amount of money traded between the 2. Yeeeeeesh. :cheers:

France is demanding that we are not involved in post Iraq but is willing to have a resolution that includes them and germany to rebuild post Iraq.

I cant make this stuff up and I couldnt stop laughing when I heard this last night.

French food isnt all that.

Now Italian on the other hand....

What can Mexico do? Help them on Orange/Tangerine gathering techniques?

Its kinda hard to make igloo or serve blubber in a place like Iraq and the word eh doesnt translate well in Iraqi.

I think Bush needs to take Blair behind a woodshed, and remind him that France and Russia screwed us (particularly France) and that the UN will have as much influence as we allow them, and no more. It's our boys dying to free these s.o.b.'s and it's our boys that are gonna decide how things are run after the war. France's screaming and yelping about UN control over all the rebuilding, would be like Franco's Spain claiming that Europe and Japan will be rebuilt according to the worldly interests and fairmindedness of Franco. Freaking absurd. Screw France, we should embrace Eastern Europe, and those working with us, and say FU to France and the rest of the pansy-arsed, weak-knead pseudoflowerchildren in europe living in Fantasyland. They keep forgeting that the world is alot more like the fractious Europe of 1580-1950 then the "It's a Small World, after all" fantasy they imagine it to be, based on the security American's provided for their arses during the Cold War. The message should be clear to them, "The rest of the world hasn't tired of killing eachother, geniuses, get yer heads out of your arses and meet reality for a change, you can join with us in dealing with reality on real terms, or continue trashing G8 Meetings and continue on your growing irrelevant way."

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

France should get nothing out of this war at all and should not be allowed to get oil from Iraq either.

Archived