Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did anyone here go to the Iron Maiden show a few nights ago?

Baculus

Iron Maiden played at the Merriweather Post Pavilion a few nights ago, and it was a good show. I was also talking with a few dudes that were 'Skins fans, so I thought perhaps one of youse guys may have been them.

Either way, it was a good time!

My cousin went. Loved it.

Funny cause he's all hippy these days....but reached back to his metalhead years.

A lot of hippies (or hippy metal heads) like Iron Maiden, for whatever reason - I went from seeing Maiden shows to seeing Dead shows in the 80's.

Good times.

Iron Maiden played at the Merriweather Post Pavilion a few nights ago, and it was a good show. I was also talking with a few dudes that were 'Skins fans, so I thought perhaps one of youse guys may have been them.

Either way, it was a good time!

Wow, I can't believe that I missed out on this one. I've grown to love quite a few of their albums over the past couple of years. Oh well, there's always next time.....*fingers crossed*

yeah I went. Awesome stuff. Loved the intro with Aces High.

The band that played before them was terrible.

Luckily I was out in the parking lot, drinking and chatting with a few people before Maiden was on-stage, so I missed the first band(s).

Aces High always gets me fired up - I just want to run around screaming like a maniac. Haha. BTW, I was on the lawn, pretty much in the back; I was pretty happy with my location, though.

Wow, I can't believe that I missed out on this one. I've grown to love quite a few of their albums over the past couple of years. Oh well, there's always next time.....*fingers crossed*

If you have never watched the video, check out "Live after Death" - it is a good concert from the classic 80's days.

They still sound amazing - very, very sharp.

Luckily I was out in the parking lot, drinking and chatting with a few people before Maiden was on-stage, so I missed the first band(s).

Aces High always gets me fired up - I just want to run around screaming like a maniac. Haha. BTW, I was on the lawn, pretty much in the back; I was pretty happy with my location, though.

Iron-Maiden-Aces-High-738.jpg

"Ten ME-109s out of the sun.

Acsending and tuning my spitfire to face them...

Heading straight for them, I press down my guns..."

Archived