Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone have pictures of their Sean Taylor autographed items that they would care. . .

mcarey032

Any one have any Sean Taylor autographed items that they would care to post here in this thread? I am just curious if there are various signatures that Sean did while he was alive. I have seen a couple of things that are signed, but they don't look legitimate to me. If you have pics, they would be greatly appreciated.

Any one have any Sean Taylor autographed items that they would care to post here in this thread? I am just curious if there are various signatures that Sean did while he was alive. I have seen a couple of things that are signed, but they don't look legitimate to me. If you have pics, they would be greatly appreciated.

I have a jersey and a 16x20 at a show he did in chantilly. ill post the pics tom

Thanks guys. I have seen a couple of people who are selling autographs and there a couple of variations. The most common signature that I have seen is the one that is "ST" that looks like a star followed by his number. The next one I have seen is the one where he spells his name out and you can read it.

You can't ever be sure they are legit unless you witnessed it. Professional impersonators have all kinds of technology to recreate it so it looks the same.

this is true. I just recently got a montana autograph through the mail. It only took one week, but people have been sayin that it was either an autopen or a ghost signer. Either way, I would prefer to believe that it was legitimate. I checked it with other signatures and it looks similar, but exactly the same which is what I would expect from a signature. Like you said, unless you witnessed it, how can you ever be sure?

as stated it appears taylor's signings habit is like many other athletes that will give an abbreviated signature when at games or camps but when at paid signing get a full signature. as far as montana thru the mail its a fake, more then likly an autopen signature

Archived