Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking: Barack to appear with Al Gore shortly

WVUforREDSKINS

Sorry, drooling McCainiacs -- Gore won't be Obama's VP. McCain would be more likely to tap Huckabee than Obama will be to tap Gore. Which is to say, no way in hell. (Although I'd love to see Huckabee as McCain's running mate... it would make things all the easier.)

And don't look for any VP announcement from Obama until maybe a month from now. Folks seem to think he'll make the announcement any day now. But their butts will be sore from sitting on the edges of their seats for weeks on end...

Maybe they caught Manbearpig together? That'd be so serial.

I absolutely hate how a sizeable percentage of Americans regurgitate South Park to discuss serious political commentary as if Trey Parker and Matt Stone were anything other than fart joke cartoonists.

I absolutely hate how a sizeable percentage of Americans regurgitate South Park to discuss serious political commentary as if Trey Parker and Matt Stone were anything other than fart joke cartoonists.

It's apparent the intelligence of their satire is above and beyond your comprehension.

Oh please please please let Gore be Obama's VP, nothing will help McCain more than a Gore VP nomination.

Nah. Hillary would help more.

I think Al would be a good choice for VP. Don't know if he'd be a good President, but I'd consider him one heck of a Vice.

(OTOH, I don't think there's a way in Dallas Al would take it.)

Nah. Hillary would help more.

I think Al would be a good choice for VP. Don't know if he'd be a good President, but I'd consider him one heck of a Vice.

(OTOH, I don't think there's a way in Dallas Al would take it.)

I don't think theres a way in Dallas that Obama would offer it.

It would make him look like a total Philly.

Wow.

You're lame.

It's apparent the intelligence of their satire is above and beyond your comprehension.

It is occasionally very intelligent satire. And it's almost always VERY funny.

It just gets lamer and lamer every time you hear some kid with NO IDEA of what he's talking about in terms of politics or legitimate issues (and I'm not saying either of you fall in this category, I'm just saying why it's old) regurgitate an opinion from a two-year old episode of South Park.

Manbearpig. Ha ha. We get it.

EDIT- I won't hijack the thread further, I promise.

It just gets lamer and lamer every time you hear some kid with NO IDEA of what he's talking about in terms of politics or legitimate issues (and I'm not saying either of you fall in this category, I'm just saying why it's old) regurgitate an opinion from a two-year old episode of South Park.

That I would agree with.

I hate when I'm having a serious political discussion and someone who doesn't know anything about politics de-rails it with something out of South Park and the like, just because they're clueless.

:cheers:

Archived