Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iphone plans?

SiCkSoULjA

I am looking to buy the phone I hear they have special plans for the phones but i cannot find the damn plans on ATT or apple and its pissin me off. Somebody give me a round about on what I will be paying

I am looking to purchase 2 phones with an family plan of about 700-1000 minutes to share. with internet and at least 1000 text messaging to share.

Here's info. on the 3G - definitely wait. I just sold my current hacked and unlocked iPhone to be able to get that one come 7/11.

My monthly bill has been around $100/month. The only reason is because I added like 1500 text messages to my plan. I know the new phone supposedly has a higher cost for the data rate ($10 more a month).

I'd wait to see how ATT plans on packaging things with the new one. More information should be available in the next two weeks.

care to elaborate? I personally think it has to many missing features, that is why I am looking at the Tilt, but want your 1st hand opinion

I personally dont like the touch screen. It would be cool if it had some sort of keypad on it in addition to the touch screen. With my fat fingers I always hit the wrong numbers or letters if im texting. I always accidently call people when I put my phone in my pocket even when its locked. The internet is slow. You cant record videos or send picture texts. Why wouldnt they have some sort of video recording feature?? I constantly have to sync it with my computer to fix glitches that occur like everyday. When I say glitches I mean the damn thing will just freeze for no reason and you cant do anything with it till you hook it up to your computer. AT&T wont insure it and Im cursed with breaking and losing phones. I dont know what it is but I always seem to have bad luck with cell phones. Im sure there are more things that I cant think of because Im tired but Ill list some more if I think of them.

I had a blackjack before and I personally like that better. The Iphone, IMO, is just not worth all the trouble.

Archived