Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wired:Website Lets You Send a Post-Rapture E-Mail to Friends 'Left Behind'

jpillian

No. The website will trigger the e-mails if three out of the five staff members fail to logon for work for six days.

I can see this being triggered and all the confidential financial inforamtion being published. :)

Never mind that, imagine the vindictive email or the confessions some will make

Honey even though I cheated on you with your sister I repented if only you had been a better wife it would have never happened and you would be on your way up with me now. Sorry you had to find out this way

Never mind that, imagine the vindictive email or the confessions some will make

Honey even though I cheated on you with your sister I repented if only you had been a better wife it would have never happened and you would be on your way up with me now. Sorry you had to find out this way

If I could make use of this site (alas...a Jew) my message would be "You got zapped!!"

Will it be able to tell the difference between God taking me up and aliens taking me up?
God is real and you won't get probed.
Darby's estate really should be getting a cut of this and the left behindhind series
And Cyrus Scofield, Charles Ryrie, John Waalvoord, Chuck Smith, and David Jeremiah.

Jpillian you're in grave danger of running afoul of the mods due to their recent push for more descriptive thread titles. Please change the title of this thread at once to "You can't make this stuff up."

Come now, that would just be a redundant re-duplicification of the same point, again.

Uhm, you know what I mean. :silly:

Archived