Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins may not have the best WR's,but they sure are the fastest!lol

michael_33

So far, all the position rankings(QB,WR,RB) that has been released are all totally ****ed up. Tom Brady has a 100 THP and Marion Barber has a 92 Speed. WTF are they doing to the game? It's like they're ranking players based on popularity contests. Madden '09 is probably going to feel more like an arcade game than a simulation.

I would have disagreed with Brady too until I saw him launch the ball 70+ yards TWICE in the waning minutes of the G-Men/Pats Super Bowl. Its one thing to do that in a QB competition with shorts and no pads on, its entirely another story to do it in the middle of a game. Also, 92 speed in the realm of Madden isn't as fast as you'd think. There are also other ratings that come into play like agility and acceleration.

I don't know about 40 times, but Romo sits to pee is much more elusive than McNabb at this point in their careers. Not even just b/cuz of the nagging injuries McNabb has had to endure as of late, but he plays at a much heavier weight then he did his first couple of years out of Syracuse. I have no problem with that, but I do think that JC is faster than they give him credit for.

Finally, I would like to comment on an unlikely topic, my pass coverage ratings. I see that I am a better at man-to-man coverage (31) than zone (21). **** me sideways with a lunchbox. Where did these scores even come from? How much time is spent coming up with the pass coverage ratings of offensive lineman? Can I have that job? Let’s see here, I think that Orlando Pace would be slightly better at jumping intermediate routes than Larry Allen. While I’m at it, I can assign the passing ratings for offensive lineman as well. I can use mine as a guide.

I was rated with a throwing power of 17 and accuracy of 16. Orlando Pace has a 22 power and 17 accuracy rating. Did someone at EA really put time into figuring out that Orlando Pace edges out Ethan Albright in both throwing power and accuracy? I will challenge him any day.

- Ethan Albright

im looking at the catch categories, not that great. They may beat everyone down field, but that doesn't mean they'll catch the passes.

Moss: 87

ARE: 82

Thomas: 83

Put Thomas or ARE in the slot, shotgun formation (2 backs). Have one of the backs blocking and the other going on a route in the flats and hit either ARE or Thomas on a route across the middle (right to left)....it's money just about every time :D

You're telling me you think Romo sits to pee isn't faster than McNabb?

Have you been watching the NFL?

I have to think Jason Campbell is faster then they list him at. 68 seems terrible. And his arm is too noodly in the game. he has a very strong arm what is this 91 crap? And Tony Romo sits to pee a 94? Too bad their isn't an attribute category called "Pussiness in Big Situations Such as When My Girlfriend Comes to the Games" so that they could give a more accurate rating for him.

Also I just looked at the Runningback Rankings and it makes me sick to see Clinton Portis where he is. For God sakes, do these people just ignore what he does every year? 15th? while Barber III is ranked 7th with the same speed ratings as him? I hate the Cowboys.

Does anyone here remember how much the 2K series kicked madden's ass? Boycott madden, they just add **** instead of improving things. You should just be able to buy new roster packages for 10 bucks instead of having to shell out 60 for a whole new game. Like Xbox did with new levels for COD 4. To bad Bill Gates doesnt own the gaming rights to the nfl. Boycott Madden until he actually improves the damn game...

Archived