Regarding My Posts Tonight

DarrellsMyHero28

What are you doing in Canton?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing in Canton?

• Going only to the HOF game
    • Going only to the HOF enshrinement
    • Going just to see the HOF

I usually give people all kinds of hell for insulting other members here on ES.

Tonight, I made a few jokes that offended some members, some of which I consider to be "friends" (or as close to a friend as one can be on an online forum).

It was an extremely long day at work today, albeit an interesting one (more on that later, perhaps tomorrow).

I would like to apologize to those that I pissed off, I was trying to be funny and it came out wrong.

It's all good. If you are haveing a bad day dont jump on the i hate NASCAR bandwagon cause we are very passionate fans. We tend to get fired up when somebody pops in and starts talking smack. As i said in the other thread thanks. :cheers:

If you pissed from work go jump on the politics threads and get fired up. :laugh:

What did you say? It couldn't have been too bad. I just don't want to wade through dozens of pages of God threads to find that answer.

You're cool, all should be well.

It wasn't that bad, but like I said I have very low tolerance for people insulting other people via internet and I was pretty much being a huge hypocrite.

Was this thread entirely necessary? Maybe not, but I thing its better to say it then not.

It's all good. If you haveing a bad day dont jump on the i hate NASCAR bandwagon cause we are very passionate fans. We tend to get fired up when somebody pops in and starts talking smack. As i said in the other thread thanks. :cheers:

If you pissed from work go jump on the politics threads and get fired up. :laugh:

I do politics all day at work, its only at night that I get to rile you NASCAR fans up :D

NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT! NNT!

:silly:

I consider everyone on ES my friend. No matter how heated things get.

:cheers::cheers:

exactly we come to this site for one finding great news :) and also just joking and having fun with everyone, yes some people may not agree with each other in a political way but i highly doubt that some of us would never want to have a beer with one another, we all have at least one thing in common

:logo:

:cheers::cheers:

exactly we come to this site for one finding great news :) and also just joking and having fun with everyone, yes some people may not agree with each other in a political way but i highly doubt that some of us would never want to have a beer with one another, we all have at least one thing in common

:logo:

Nope. BigMike publicly stated that he doesn't like me.

I have to ask, what is the deal with the strawberry milk and the mop.

I read that thread and I'm still confused.

:rotflmao:

Then you'll never know!!! I still dunno what happens in that woman's head....

I also dislike people who think the end is nigh, people who cheer for more than one college football team, and Red Sox fans. :cool:

The end isn't *nigh* we still got 1000 years left after the Battle of Arm. :D

imagine how many superbowls?!?!?

Archived