Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Kedric Golston

dieselfan44

I was at the race on Sunday and was able to meet KG. I am a officer in Concord NC and happened to be assigned to provide security for the driver introductions for the 600. I was also able to meet the Captains from the "Time Bandit" on Discovery channel's "Deadliest Catch". I also saw Coach Gibbs and briefly spoke to him. I basically thanked him for righting the ship. He gave me a devotional card that he always hands out to those that he talks to. Golston was very nice and very huge. He makes me look like a troll. The guys from the "Time Bandit" were also alot of fun. They had enjoyed several adult beverages and were happy to take pictures and discuss things about the show with me and another officer. I have another friend who is a big Panthers fan and I was able to get his picture with Steve Smith. I also got a few of Kedric and Coach Gibbs together. Here are the pics....

Race2008007-1.jpg

Race2008001.jpg

Race2008005.jpg

Cool story and pics, 44.

Nice that you got to meet Golston and seeing Gibbs again.

I would love to sit down with some of the captains from the Deadliest Catch (My favorite show) and throw back a few beers listening to some of the stories they could tell.

Joe Gibbs hands out devotional cards? Can't say I'm super surprised, but still kinda weirded out by that
Why? *shrugs* Nothing to be weirded out about - Gibbs is a man of very strong faith who has always shared it with others.

What would have been weird would have been Gibbs handing out copies of Hustler or "The Cowboy Fans Guide to Solving Connect the Dots".

One of my favorite shows(Deadliest Catch). I actually told my wife that I was going to become a crab fisherman. She laughed. :laugh:

you and me both brother.....she doesn't think I'd make one day...too cold natured I guess....I would be one helluva ride though....

Archived