Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just met Fred Smoot

thechalkoutlines

I'm one of three proud owners of a #27 jersey. The other two were some girl I saw on TV at a road game and of course Smoot himself.

I have a friend that has a smoot jersey. I wore it to a Redskins Giants game back in 2005 i think.

thats funny, that same lady friend you talk about, i saw her and Smoot today at a gas station up on rt 7 near Great Falls....

i shook his hand and had small talk with him, hes real cool, she was sitting in the car just sitting there while he was pumping gas...

Smoot was at my place of business today (National Museum of Natural History). He was just visiting with a lady friend. (WOW) I was actually checkin her out before I noticed him haha... The dude is real chill, definitely a nice guy.

What a bunch of crap, I went to DC for a week last month for my senior class trip and I was hoping for the longshot chance that I would see a skins player while I was walking around. Im jealous. I was on the news though, it rained really hard during some concert for Earth Day or something, so I was on the news with my friends running back to our hotel in some serious rain. No skins players for me though.

What a bunch of crap, I went to DC for a week last month for my senior class trip and I was hoping for the longshot chance that I would see a skins player while I was walking around. Im jealous. I was on the news though, it rained really hard during some concert for Earth Day or something, so I was on the news with my friends running back to our hotel in some serious rain. No skins players for me though.

Try hangin out in ashburn, va next time..... or best buy in sterling.....so I heard..

Archived