Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Awesome browser basketball game *ROSTER IS FULL: Train every day*

skinsfan07

Sweet!I got pulled from the starting unit.....Now I get to be the Highest rated backup in the league...

I got to see this through now...! :cheers: :laugh:

I'm assuming that's because Julius Jenkins shot his way into the starting lineup. Otherwise I don't know.

I was hoping we would go small last night to counter the height of manilagorilla, but they were probably too powerful for us to overcome regardless.

if anyone on ES is still trying to join, i have a team that needs 2 or 3 more guys to replace people who don't train enough.

Yeah I'm looking for another team. My team is stuck with 6 players. I want to play against better comp.

So what is your team?

• 2 weeks later...
ill only come over if i am starting.... i put to much time in training not to... i messaged loose cannon and asked him why i was riding the pine and i didnt even get a response...

starting in this game is of no consequence. you get to play half the game whether you start or not. playing time is equal.

im the 3rd leading scorer on the team and 3rd in rebounds and 4th in assists and i was contemplating asking to move to the bench to get a a better assist man in the starting lineup since the top two in assists are backups. and there are no scorers on the bench.

I wonder if I can win the Championship in both Football and basketball...?

What do ya think Switchgear?

I don't know if it's bad luck or if we're doing something wrong, but we are having a tough time in this game (not that GLB is entirely rosy right this minute). But all it takes is one lucky run...

I don't know if it's bad luck or if we're doing something wrong, but we are having a tough time in this game (not that GLB is entirely rosy right this minute). But all it takes is one lucky run...

Switch, click this thread and post your attributes......

http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=58230

then click this one and follow my advice.....

http://www.courtrivals.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=59772

• 4 weeks later...

Archived