Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10 year old girl gives birth

Seabee1973

That's a pretty sad story. I've had a friend for years and just found out he was illegal and the only reason it came out was from a traffic citation, I still don't understand the whole situation but what I'm saying is there are a whole lot more good illegals than there are bad that I've seen. Now, that Guadalupe is a total scumbag and they should deport him hanging from a plane by his nuts. Get rid of all the MS-13 gangbangers as well. It's this simple, we're not controlling the boarders so they're getting in.

Whole families attempting to get in losing family members along the way by capture or death. Unfortunately assisting them is a big market as far as sneaking them in. They come here for opportunity. They'll work for very little just to be out of their war torn and poverty stricken country. I don't blame them. However if they mess up, meaning committing a crime whether it be robbery, shoplifting, really anything with the exception of jaywalking...GONE! There was one guy just recently here in N.Va. that had been deported twice before and he got back in and murdered someone. Not sure of the name but it happened in Prince William Co. I think I'll stop now,:laugh: I wasn't even going to post on this topic because it is a very sensitive subject.

Rape of a child is worse.

Okay I agree that the rape of a child is worse. I take back my "rape is rape" comment. What I meant was all rape is bad of course...but yes the act committed on a child takes it to another level.

Okay I agree that the rape of a child is worse. I take back my "rape is rape" comment. What I meant was all rape is bad of course...but yes the act committed on a child takes it to another level.

Not only that but a TEN year old child, I mean that's elementary school, 4th grade....disgusting act and I hope he's punished to the fullest extent of the law.

http://www.kidk.com/news/18706089.html

If this doesn't become a rallying cry for halting illegal immigration, then we're doomed as a nation.

Not just the illegal immigration issue, but also a reason to keep abortion IMO (can't believe they couldn't do that for this poor girl though. Heck...never knew girls start menstruating as early as 9 years old O_O?!)

I can understand how you could say that because it is a child it is worse, but...

The crime is still forcible rape. I don't care if the victim was 1 or 100, the punishment should be the same... Castration.

Now statutory... that law is already messed up on many levels. The intent is correct, the enforcement of it is stupid in some circumstances.

Archived