Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where does Campbells arm strength rank among NFL starters

wpenn1

Not so good with reading comprehension, are you? You can say what you like as long as they suit the rules of the board. Given that, someone acting like a fool will still be called out for such, as you have been. I will respond, and continue to point out the stupidity and general assinine nature of your posts as I see fit. There's nothing you can do about it. Again, don't like it? Don't make idiotic posts.

Probably the single most bizarre meaningless insult I've seen on this board, which says alot. What could possess you to make an insult about that when you don't know ANYTHING about me? I mean really? Which of the two brain cells is firing up there when it occurs to you to make THAT crack? Talk about grasping for air. Seriously, that's the best retort you have? No wonder you got so worked up so quickly. Pretty amusing. A lot of bluster, but you won't even bother trying to support your position.

You called me out because I was acting like a fool b/c I made a statement that JaMarcus Russell has the srongest arm in the NFL? Righttttttttt,whatever you say man. Like I said.. do what you need to do to get your anger out. And if you think I got worked up you are sadly mistaken.. lol did you not notice I was laughing?? I mean seriously, you are a joke man. I have the right to say whatever I want to on this board, just as you do. You are the one who challenged what I said, not vice-versa, so don't get it twisted. Why dont you act like you are 30 and just drop it? If you feel the need to have the last word, feel free. But like I said from my first response, you are making me laugh because you are the one who has got VERY worked up and offended. But I understand you say whatever you come up with when you are angry, even if it doesnt make sense. So you are excused.

P.S - please take a look back at the post, and look at who is worked up... you are making yourself look like a fool by acting one. Please, act your age.:doh:

Campbell's arm strength is just fine! What's not so fine is his accuracy and decision making. Too many times he throws balls over the heads and outstretched arms of OPEN receivers. This is a big year for him, and I'm pulling for him. Let's face it....if he falters, Colt Brennan will surely get a shot at leading the offense (assuming the Colt is the real deal). Bottom line: the only QB stat that matters is his win-loss record.....period! Oh by the way....I wish the "poor Jason, he's gotta learn another new system" crowd would just shut up. Campbell got paid a lot of cash last season, and came up short when it mattered against Dallas, Philly, and Tampa. In addition the play of old man Todd Collins really showed him up...

yeah, I agree about the "Poor Jason, different system again" statement. He is an athlete, you adapt to your enviroment. And he has experience playing in the WCO before, and excelled in it. I think it's a great thing for Jason to not have to be so mechanical anymore. They put too much emphasis on that 700+ playbook AS applied. I think Campbell can go back to playing more natural and to what he has done best. Im glad the WCO is coming to D.C, I think Jason will do very good, and I think he is glad himself. I hear he is responding to Zorns coaching very well. You cant ask for anything more. We all know Campbell will put in the time.

You called me out because I was acting like a fool b/c I made a statement that JaMarcus Russell has the srongest arm in the NFL? Righttttttttt,whatever you say man. Like I said.. do what you need to do to get your anger out. And if you think I got worked up you are sadly mistaken.. lol did you not notice I was laughing?? I mean seriously, you are a joke man. I have the right to say whatever I want to on this board, just as you do. You are the one who challenged what I said, not vice-versa, so don't get it twisted. Why dont you act like you are 30 and just drop it? If you feel the need to have the last word, feel free. But like I said from my first response, you are making me laugh because you are the one who has got VERY worked up and offended. But I understand you say whatever you come up with when you are angry, even if it doesnt make sense. So you are excused.

1) I was never worked up or offended. That's all in your head.

2) I never got anything remotely twisted. Suggesting that doesn't really make any sense either, because I never suggested what you just wrote. More bizarre internet smack? Or some realy poor attempt at seizing some imagined high ground that doesn't exist? Who knows.

3) The laughing bit is just really really weak internet posting smack. There's nothing funny about your posts, it's just flea like irritation.

4) Why should I drop it when you haven't figure it out yet?

P.S - please take a look back at the post, and look at who is worked up... you are making yourself look like a fool by acting one. Please, act your age.:doh:

You're really a teenager, aren't you? It all makes sense now. You certainly didn't seem like a 26 year old by your posting style. 16 maybe? 14? You'll learn in time. Go back and look at your own posts, and in a few years maybe you'll figure out where you went wrong, internet tough guy.

And by the way, Why do I need to present evidence to back-up something I thought everyone knew... Anyone that follows the NFL or college football knows JaMarcus Russell has the strongest arm. I have read suggestions that he might have the strongest arm of any QB, EVER!.

Maybe you should do some research.. Im your teacher and its not my responsibility to educate you on everything you don't know. Im just here to discuss football with my fellow redskin fans. You just sound like somone who likes to argue, and I hope everything changes and you learn how to talk to someone, instead of jump down someones throat from the get go. I have nothing else to say to you , so you can continue to argue, but you will be talking to yourself.

p.s.- I thought I presented evidence though when I said JaMarcus Russel can throw the lenth of the WHOLE football field, and said he threw the ball over 40 yards sitting down... I didnt know I had to run down everything about the guy.. hahah:laugh: :rolleyes:

And by the way, Why do I need to present evidence to back-up something I thought everyone knew... Anyone that follows the NFL or college football knows JaMarcus Russell has the strongest arm. I have read suggestions that he might have the strongest arm of any QB, EVER!.

Maybe you should do some research.. Im your teacher and its not my responsibility to educate you on everything you don't know. Im just here to discuss football with my fellow redskin fans. You just sound like somone who likes to argue, and I hope everything changes and you learn how to talk to someone, instead of jump down someones throat from the get go. I have nothing else to say to you , so you can continue to argue, but you will be talking to yourself.

You don't seem to get it... it's your claim. The burden of proof is on the one making the argument. Always. In every situation. Regardless of topic, or situation. If you can't back it up, you can't back it up. But you never ask the other person to do your job for you. That's just embarassing.

p.s.- I thought I presented evidence though when I said JaMarcus Russel can throw the lenth of the WHOLE football field, and said he threw the ball over 40 yards sitting down... I didnt know I had to run down everything about the guy.. hahah:laugh: :rolleyes:

Sage Rosenfels can throw the ball 140 yards while sitting in a hot tub chugging a beer. It's a FACT. Don't believe me? Go prove it never happened. If not, well, then clearly I'm right.

[quote name=

Sage Rosenfels can throw the ball 140 yards while sitting in a hot tub chugging a beer. It's a FACT. Don't believe me? Go prove it never happened. If not' date=' well, then clearly I'm right.[/quote]

Did Sage do that infront of scouts and other people??or in fact, ever? No, JaMarcus did, and still can. And when was Sage Rosenfels ever considered to have the biggest arm in football?? You are all over the place man... That's the difference between what are saying, and what I said. I dont even really have to say anything to prove my point because you are making yourself look like a complete ass. You are comparing apples to oranges, and trying to make square pegs fit in round holes.

Even the OP thinks JaMarcus Russell has the Strongest arm in the NFL.. why dont you go attack him because he shows no evidence why? he doesnt show any evidence?? OH MY LORD!!! LYNCH HIM!! :laugh:

Did Sage do that infront of scouts and other people?? No, JaMarcus did, and still can. And when was Sage Rosenfels ever considered to have the biggest arm in football??

Good lord. You're not really that dense, are you? Really? You took that seriously? Do you suffer from a cognitive processing deficit? I was highlighting the silly nature of your statements by using a highly exaggerated example. I mean seriously, that's an all time quotable comment you just made.

You are all over the place man... That's the difference between what are saying, and what I said.

I'm not all over the place, at all. Again, you weren't bright enough to realize an obviously sarcastic remark made to highlight the stupidity of making absolute assertions with an arrogant tone. You just don't get it. At all.

I dont even really have to say anything to prove my point because you are making yourself look like a complete ass. You are comparing apples to oranges, and trying to make square pegs fit in round holes.

Should I even bother pointing out again that you're essentially insulting your own intelligence in this post?

Honestly, I'm shocked you're still here. Glutton for punishment I suppose.

Even the OP thinks JaMarcus Russell has the Strongest arm in the NFL.. why dont you go attack him because he shows no evidence why? he doesnt show any evidence?? OH MY LORD!!! LYNCH HIM!! :laugh:

Man, maybe you really are that dense. You still don't get the distinction, do you. You have missed the crux of the entire matter. Literally. After pages of feeble retorts, you don't even realize why you've been arguing. Unbelievable. Amusing, brings a smile to my face, but unbelievable nonetheless.

Why are people talking about accuracy? His question was about arm strength only.

Some people say Mark Brunell could throw a ball through a barn door. Unfortunately no one could ever verify this due to the fact that Brunell was incapable of actually hitting the barn door. (Disclaimer... yes, I know MB was actually an accurate passer throughout his career...)

I disagree ramsey does not have a bigger arm then campbell. Campbell can lunch it deep just like that. I remember ramsey taking steps and winding before he threw. Plus i cannot remember a memorable deep pass by him.

Actually, Ramsey's arm is considerably stronger than Jasons

I really can't say how has the biggest arm in the league. I think there are more variables to it. Weather, rest before the game, being in a rhythm, and so on. Jason can sure chuck it though, and used to know for his deep accuracy. That didn't show up in 07 though.

I just want the passes in the hands of the WR's. Not behind them or over them.

Why are people talking about accuracy? His question was about arm strength only.

I was wondering the same thing?? People are talking about accuracy and who has the "best" arm, even though this thread isnt talking about that stuff... I guess some people struggle with english.:silly:

Jason can sure chuck it though, and used to know for his deep accuracy. That didn't show up in 07 though.
Actually he was accurate on most of the deep balls in 2007. Off the top of my head, the only ones that he missed were the deep posts to Moss @ Philly & NYJ. The thing he needs to work on moreso is the medium-range pass so the WRs don't have to adjust like that to catch them.

"whooopeee Dppp" yourself.

You put your money on George, and I'll put mine on Russell, and since we are talking about who has the strongest arm, I win.

JaMarcus Russell has the STRONGEST arm hands down to ever come into the NFL.

LIke I said before, he can throw the full length of the field(that's 100 yards for all you dum dums) We arent talking about who can throw the most accurate ball, we are talking about pure arm strength, and actually, none of us really know how accurate Russell is. All I know is, Russell is a freak of nature, and I dont see any other QB having as big of an arm as him. I mean, at 260 you know he has to be able to chuck the ball. dudes HUGE.

LOL@ "whoopee doo"

No offence, but I've never heard anywhere that Russell threw the ball anywhere close to 100 yards, ever. If you're going to post such a claim it is in your intersts to provide a link to your source of the information. If you odnt then it's just a unsupported claim that has absolutely no wieght to it whatso ever.

So basically untill you do that it's just your opinion, nothing more. I dont think you've grasped that just yet.

Maybe not 100 yards, but pretty damn close...

But please read..

http://www.kffl.com/article.php/64513/160

"His arm strength is almost ridiculous and perhaps no current or past pro quarterback can throw the ball as far as he can. He is fairly accurate and can make virtually every throw on the field. He's lighter on his feet than you'd expect for a guy his size"

Thank you, and get off my nuts

MY best friend graduated from LSU and said he saw Russell throw the ball almost 60 yards on his knees. You dont think he can almost throw the whole length of the field?? Get real, the dudes a monster.. I dont think he will be a AWESOME QB but we are talking about arm strength here, and im backing up my opinion since i've been told "YOU HAVE TO"

No offence, but I've never heard anywhere that Russell threw the ball anywhere close to 100 yards, ever. If you're going to post such a claim it is in your intersts to provide a link to your source of the information. If you odnt then it's just a unsupported claim that has absolutely no wieght to it whatso ever.

So basically untill you do that it's just your opinion, nothing more. I dont think you've grasped that just yet.

btw- it's OFFENSE , not offence. THANKS:laugh:

MY best friend graduated from LSU and said he saw Russell throw the ball almost 60 yards on his knees. You dont think he can almost throw the whole length of the field?? Get real, the dudes a monster.. I dont think he will be a AWESOME QB but we are talking about arm strength here, and im backing up my opinion since i've been told "YOU HAVE TO"

Peachy. My best friend saw Abe Lincoln on a Raisin Bran flake. The problem is of course that you stated that he could throw the ball 100 yards, with nothing other than you saying so. It's basic message board protocol. You make a statement such as that, you need to have something to back it up, other than "I said so". Jason Campbell threw a ball 65 yards at Auburn in a game off his back foot falling backwards, which is why Gibbs moved up to get him. But untill I post a link, it's me saying so. Do you understand that?

Maybe not 100 yards, but pretty damn close...

But please read..

http://www.kffl.com/article.php/64513/160

"His arm strength is almost ridiculous and perhaps no current or past pro quarterback can throw the ball as far as he can. He is fairly accurate and can make virtually every throw on the field. He's lighter on his feet than you'd expect for a guy his size"

Thank you, and get off my nuts

Right, but nothing about throwing the ball 100 yards though. You shot out a statement you cant back up. Admit it and get over it. Yeah, everyone admits he has a cannon, that isnt the point. You shot your mouth off. But until you have some footage, or a report from a verafiable source, you're just talking out of your @$$.

btw- it's OFFENSE , not offence. THANKS:laugh:

Acually, it's either.

WordNet - Cite This Source - Share This offence

noun1. the action of attacking an enemy [syn: offense] 2. the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score [syn: offense] [ant: defence] 3. a feeling of anger caused by being offended; "he took offence at my question" [syn: umbrage] 4. a lack of politeness; a failure to show regard for others; wounding the feelings or others [syn: discourtesy] 5. (criminal law) an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act; "a long record of crimes" [syn: crime]

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=offence

(notice the link?)

Now, get off my nuts. :point2sky

Archived