Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Live: NFC East Off-Season Review

RenegadeTK

Well, Tony Eason and Dan Marino both went to the same number of Super Bowls and both won the same number of super bowls. So for all the statistics that Marino accomplished, the end result was not much different than Tony Eason.

You're joking right. Marino is one of the all time greats. Just cause he never won a super bowl doesn't mean you can quasi-equate him with Tony Eason

Mark said the eagles were the most improved overall

James said the cowboys were the most improved overall

Both said they didnt think the skins would make the playoffs this year.

This really shouldn't surprise anybody. I feel like Schlereth should've turned in his Redskins credentials a long time ago. I consider him a Bronco anyway. The talking heads say we're going to miss the playoffs every year.

This really shouldn't surprise anybody. I feel like Schlereth should've turned in his Redskins credentials a long time ago. I consider him a Bronco anyway.

i always thought schlereth was a bronco at heart.... but last year when art was snubbed by the HOF committee again and schlereth went on a rant talking about how ridiculous it was to not put him in the hall.... i dont hate him as much.

Yeah I can't slam Schlereth but so much...he would always get pis*** off about Art not getting in...and I will never forget when he heard about Carter complaining about not getting in and he just said, "Hey if Art Monk had to wait 8 years...." and the fact tht he talked about how much he respects Joe Gibbs.

Well, Tony Eason and Dan Marino both went to the same number of Super Bowls and both won the same number of super bowls. So for all the statistics that Marino accomplished, the end result was not much different than Tony Eason.

LOL, now that's funny.

I know it's not 1983, but I guess Trent Dilfer would be considered to have the better career based on your thoughts?

Archived