Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins must have set a record......sort of

malaysia's skins club

Redskins should be first team in draft history to secure 3 players rated at the top of their respective positions,[ 2 with first round grade] without the aid of a first round pick.:cheers:

Vinny n Danny ought to be still smiling ..>

....> CAP relieve for five years:point2sky

....> Positions with short learning curves

{Immediate returns in cases involving punter, bye Frost}

My grade:

Best since 1981 because they did it without a first round pick.

The 1981 class produced a hall of fame receiver plus 3 starting OL.

However, if Thomas shows he can be a Chad Johnson without the baggage and Kelly made teams regret for bypassing a player who can provide M.Irwin type of impact and Davis is indeed Pete Carroll's "touchdown maker" then we talking about serious potential.............

These 3 second round picks could potentially make the Skins the most balanced and toughest team to defend [esp. redzone].

The historical 2nd round of 2008, what a harvest would that be.

Sean must be looking over us...

I think I saw somewhere that Fred Davis had something like 28 touchdowns in 36 games...if so, :applause:..

EDIT: Ok, wherever I saw that it must have included college, high school and pick up games on weekends lol...I just checked his college stats on the Fred Davis thread, and he didn't score 28 TDs. I'm not even sure he played in 36 games lol...

ouch. not like there is anything else to talk about.;)

while i think that this does give jason a whole cache of weapons at his disposal i really wish that we had gone dline at least once in the second. davis probably would have lasted until the third. if we wanted him so badly we could have traded back up into the third for him. i honestly thought that we were going to take calais campbell but arizona snatched him up before we could take him and we just took the bpa.

ouch. not like there is anything else to talk about.;)

while i think that this does give jason a whole cache of weapons at his disposal i really wish that we had gone dline at least once in the second. davis probably would have lasted until the third. if we wanted him so badly we could have traded back up into the third for him. i honestly thought that we were going to take calais campbell but arizona snatched him up before we could take him and we just took the bpa.

I think we were going to take Merling but Miami grabbed him two spots ahead of us. I don't think they had any problem going with Devin Thomas, however.

Really?! I find that hard to believe seeing how....WAAAAIIITT...Oh, I see what you did there!
I didn't get it at first either, until I read your post and I KNEW something must be up. I re-read his post a few more times, but nothing stuck out. Then, I realized that he was possibly just being intentionally misleading to prove a point. I would still like confirmation from the original poster. If that's what he was doing, hats off!

I didn't get it at first either, until I read your post and I KNEW something must be up. I re-read his post a few more times, but nothing stuck out. Then, I realized that he was possibly just being intentionally misleading to prove a point. I would still like confirmation from the original poster. If that's what he was doing, hats off!

Yeah you pretty much figured my comment out, I was just being sarcastic because I am tired of opening up threads to see something different, only to see the same things we are talking about in the official draft threads. Good job on the sarcastic pick up, haha.

Thats some huge expectations. Thomas as CJ? Kelly as Irvin?

I'd be very satisfied if they both just regularly scored TDs for us and moved the chains. While I would be ecstatic about having either one of them turn out to be a CJ or Irvin, I don't expect them to.

Both of them are in good situations. We didn't draft these guys with the necessity of them being superstars. We need them to come in and do their job to the best of their abilities. If they can do that, this offense will thrive.

Archived