Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coles press conference set for 1 PM tommorow.....

TC4

From KFFL:

Redskins | Press Conference Set - posted at KFFL

15:25 PT: Redskins.com reports the Washington Redskins will hold a press conference Thursday, March 20th, at 1:00 p.m. EST to introduce newly acquired WR Laveranues Coles.

I never heard anything about what the league has said about the deal. The last I'd heard was that the Jets were calling foul, and they wanted it looked into. Did that officially go away, or could we still be punished? Is LC definitely ours no matter what now?

Originally posted by Steve Y

I never heard anything about what the league has said about the deal. The last I'd heard was that the Jets were calling foul, and they wanted it looked into. Did that officially go away, or could we still be punished? Is LC definitely ours no matter what now?

I think that all that was just a lot of hot air by the Jets FO because they got blinded sided by the Redskins offer sheet to Coles. They didn''t expect anyone to make him that big an offer.

Plus it was probally a LOT of posturing by the Jets FO too for the NYC media as well as their fans.

If you have been on any of the Jets message boards like Ganggreen.com, they are VERY POed. If you haven't been over there yet, go have a look, it's quite entertaining :laugh:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/index.php?act=SF&f=1

Originally posted by NavyDave

Well we can officially add L Coles to the Madden skins roster cant wait to see how this offense will click

I've been experimenting with Madden by re-creating the new Skins O as best I could.

It Clicks. :D Coles is awsome in Madden.

The biggest dif. is Trung though. In Madden he sucks as a runner unless he is out in the open. His break tackle rating is terible but if you use him more as a reciever he's great. I've been using Rock for the tough yards on the ground. :high:

Originally posted by Mad Mike

I've been experimenting with Madden by re-creating the new Skins O as best I could.

It Clicks. :D Coles is awsome in Madden.

The biggest dif. is Trung though. In Madden he sucks as a runner unless he is out in the open. His break tackle rating is terible but if you use him more as a reciever he's great. I've been using Rock for the tough yards on the ground. :high:

Isn't Betts any good in short yardage?

Hell, he has the power to go between the tackles and speed to brake it too.

I play NFL Fever 2003 for xbox, and they had similar problems with the players. I had to tweak coles at 1st..they gave him a 79 rating and gardner and 84. I agree with gardner's rating, but I had to bump coles up to an 89. Trung was also a bit low...I bumped his rating to 81. So far, the O really works now. For some reason upshaw isn't in the game, so I am going to have to create him like Lavar.

The only reason I don't have madden is because for some reason EA decided that PS2 is the only madden to be online.

Archived