Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter reports that among Johnson, Boldin, and Williams, RW most likely traded

SkinsMaster88

Link: http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=35&line=115575&spln=1

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that among Chad Johnson, Anquan Boldin, and Roy Williams, Williams is the most likely to be traded Saturday.

Schefter believes Dallas is the most likely landing spot for Williams. Williams, who's in the final year of his rookie contract, played collegiately at Texas. Williams could cost the Cowboys first- and second-round picks. Apr. 26 - 12:18 pm et

----

Roy Williams is my top choice to get out of the three. I hope that the Skins could get him, or at least he doesn't go to the Cowboys.

Time for you guys to get real. Dallas is loaded. They have 2 first round picks today and if they give one up for Roy Williams, they will be even more loaded. And they will still have one first rounder. I'm a Giants fans and I wonder how we can match up with them again if Tony R doesn't take a distracting Mexican vacation. Dallas is the class of the NFC East by far and your guys, and your aging offensive line, lack of pass rushers, declining CP, etc., new coach, new system, better get ready for several years of 8-8 or worse.

Archived