Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please draft Caleb Campbell!

PosseLover

I had him being picked by us in my first mock a while back. I can't find that post because when I do a search, I get a Fatal Error in return. Searching for a thread on CC, I got it once more so, my bad if he's been in discussion.

Anyway...I'm curious what the rest of my ES friends think of us drafting him.

Do you mean CALAIS Campbell?

No, he means Caleb Campbell, the Safety from West Point.

I wouldn't mind seeing us pick Caleb up.... in the FIFTH round. He definitely isn't an upper round talent, but if we could get him cheaply later on in the day on Sunday I wouldn't be upset.

What a jersey nightmare that would be if we draft him and Calais Campbell. We'd have Jason, Khary, Calais and Caleb. Have to have Cala. Campbell and Cale. Campbell on the unis.

Hey, the Ravens had like 5-6 guys named Lewis when the went to the Super Bowl. Maybe it'll be good luck to have all those Campbells.

USMA fan here: I've watched him develop over the past several years. The guy is a stud. May or may not be so studly at the next level. I honestly don't know if he has the wheels. (Edit: He's clocked at 4.48 in the 40; not too shabby). But he's as sure a tackler as I've ever seen.

Another USMA grad that's on the border line for the draft this year is Mike Vitti. He'd be one helluva backup to Sellers. However, I don't think we have a need at FB, so he's likely to go elsewhere in the late late rounds. Could be something there for some team, probably not for us.

Archived