Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins should get 2 1st rd picks

JOEJACKSONGIBBS

I know it was a tragedy and I still miss Sean and cant believe I will never see him again.... but this has been talked about before and its not fair for us to recieve a 1st round pick since he passed away. Please search next time and know this has been discussed and its not going to happen.

Its not going to happen my ass. If someone on ur team is killed there should be another pick added on to the 1st rd
You can believe me if you want to or not but again as of right now in this days NFL its not going to happen. It was a tragedy and I still miss Sean but as of right now there is no rule in the NFL to give us an extra draft pick. By your rules the Broncos should have gotten a first round pick for Williams last year then. Sorry man I am not trying to be a dick but this has been discussed and it wont happen.

everyone relax, he is defensive because he feels attacked.

We have discussed this many times before in threads. Its a great idea and some people actually do think we should, but most in here are not in agreeance.

No need to attack the man, this isnt the tailgate!!!

everyone relax, he is defensive because he feels attacked.

We have discussed this many times before in threads. Its a great idea and some people actually do think we should, but most in here are not in agreeance.

No need to attack the man, this isnt the tailgate!!!

I feel as if your pointing out my post... Never did I attack him, I simply stated that its not going to happen and he shot a comment back at me. I could care less to start an internet fight on a Friday night but I have been on this site for a few years now and know how threads like these can turn out and I went about my response to his thread the best way I knew how.

I feel as if your pointing out my post... Never did I attack him, I simply stated that its not going to happen and he shot a comment back at me. I could care less to start an internet fight on a Friday night but I have been on this site for a few years now and know how threads like these can turn out and I went about my response to his thread the best way I knew how.

Brother, I never said your name and I dont even know what your post was. I am glad you feel it wasnt you, but just for clarity I dont even know what your post was. I just mean in general from everyone.

Brother, I never said your name and I dont even know what your post was. I am glad you feel it wasnt you, but just for clarity I dont even know what your post was. I just mean in general from everyone.
Its cool man I just read that you felt he was attacked and I was the first person to respond to this thread and everyone else agreed that he was kind of being an ass when I responded to his thread. Oh well like I said who cares its Friday night I am leaving work now and going to have some fun. Later....

Its cool man I just read that you felt he was attacked and I was the first person to respond to this thread and everyone else agreed that he was kind of being an ass when I responded to his thread. Oh well like I said who cares its Friday night I am leaving work now and going to have some fun. Later....

lucky....

I got 45 minutes until I leave work. :cheers:

I have a better idea. Why don't they just name us Superbowl Champions.

Seriously, his death was tragic but it was not a football-related death. It's beyond the NFL.

He'll live on in the hearts of those who loved him but it's time to let him R.I.P.

I'm sorry but, the person who posted this is an idiot. You can't put a value on Sean Taylor's life. If you could we should get all 32 1st round picks. It's not going to happen. ST 21 R.I.P

He didn't say that you "could put a value on Sean's life." I think that he's just relating that if a player is tragically killed, it would be nice IN FOOTBALL ASPECTS ONLY to receive an additional pick. That is the concept I was agreeing to. But I am not COMPLETELY sold on it either. It would be VERY difficult for the league to determine who was due an extra pick, and under what circumstances. I don't ever see it happening. But I agree somewhat in theory..

Archived