Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reuters: Somebody forgot to tell Hillary Clinton the Dem presidential race is over

heyholetsgogrant

I'm telling you; she is waiting for Obama's timely death. The real people in power have already preordained Hillary as the next president.

Obama's death will be arranged before the convention, John Mccain's death will also be arranged right before the Republican convention.

U-watch and see.

I think she is hoping for a miracle. Something gets dug up on Obama that is so bad that he pulls a Spitzer and drops out of the race.

Other than that, I don't get it.

I think this is one part, but for the first I understand why the Supers won't step up. It could possibly lead to plenty of controversy as Hillary would clearly spin it that she will call them out for rendering the leftover primaries useless and thus taking away votes for those constituents. Basically for ending the race before it's actually over.

I'm sure she's telling these Supers every day that she will sing, sing, sing if they end this election early.

I'm telling you; she is waiting for Obama's timely death. The real people in power have already preordained Hillary as the next president.

Obama's death will be arranged before the convention, John Mccain's death will also be arranged right before the Republican convention.

U-watch and see.

and they will both be rules suicides, after they are found shot multiple times, beheaded, and missing their manhood, with no blood at the crime scenes.

Ouch. Now that's gotta sting. :laugh:

Hillary's position is untenable. Sure she can hang on and hope the superdelegates give her the win. However, such a victory would be a pyrrhic one at best. Even if she somehow manages to pull that off, Black voters will almost undoubtedly be pissed and stay away in droves.

Would they really sit out or go Rep?

Seems a empty threat just going by historical trends. :whoknows:

I was against McCain.. took me a couple months to get over it.

And thats just because 2 conservatives split their votes.

I could see dems that thought the other person actually STOLE the super delegates from them, or actually threw their votes away and voted however they felt.. taking 3-4 months to get over..

They need to do it now... like a bandaid to give them time to heal.

Would they really sit out or go Rep?

Seems a empty threat just going by historical trends. :whoknows:

Plus Hillary is now coming out and speaking openly about it and how people need to vote Dem no matter what.

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/03/27/hillary-to-supporters-dont-vote-for-mccain/

Howard Dean was on MSNBC this morning saying the same thing.

Archived