Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New PR guy

TMat184

Zack Bolno I think was the name......Pretty good source - His mom haha....Shes friends with my roomie and saw my Skins stuff in the living room...He works/worked for the Wizards. Just passing along the info, sure most of you don't care haha. :logo:

Going with the rest of the board:

I had the guy on my fantasy squad last season, pulled in some decent points when filling for injured players and bye weeks.

Seriously though, after the media feeding frenzy and the overall hissy-fit (that's right I said it) the board went through, I'm glad the move for a new Public Relations guy was made. Now he just needs to learn Gibbs-speak. "The supersmart force is strong in this one..."

Erick Bono I think was the name......Pretty good source - His mom haha....Shes friends with my roomie and saw my Skins stuff in the living room...He works/worked for the Wizards. Just passing along the info, sure most of you don't care haha. :logo:
Superbowl here we come :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Its an honor and a privilege to create a thread for you all to showcase your wit and seemingly endless amounts of humorous sarcasm ;)

My first post was legit. Matter of fact you scooped the Post and the Times (since both, in particular the Post was covering this closely on their blogs) so congrats...really....no I'm serious. :silly:

Archived