Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone watch Randy Jackson's: America's Best Dance Crew?

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Hate all you want, but if you like hip-hop dance this show is that ****.

If you're watching it, let me start with the fact that Jabbawockeez just killed it.

And Status Quo being on the top is some bull****.

What channel?

I have had that on DVR since it started. I love the show.

Jabbawockeez is insane ... if they don't win this thing, it will be travesty. I was pulling for Kaba Modern before, but they just don't have quite the depth that Jabbawockeez has. Status Quo is the same way - they have their own style, and they are awesome at it, but they are pretty weak outside their comfort zone. Jabbawockeez can break, pop, house, and even do that theatrical stuff.

...the whole show makes me wish I took dancing more seriously back in the day. It would be so sweet to dance for a living...

I have had that on DVR since it started. I love the show.

Jabbawockeez is insane ... if they don't win this thing, it will be travesty. I was pulling for Kaba Modern before, but they just don't have quite the depth that Jabbawockeez has. Status Quo is the same way - they have their own style, and they are awesome at it, but they are pretty weak outside their comfort zone. Jabbawockeez can break, pop, house, and even do that theatrical stuff.

...the whole show makes me wish I took dancing more seriously back in the day. It would be so sweet to dance for a living...

Yeah man, Jabba is fire. They have been head and shoulders above all the crews since day 1. Kaba is mean too, but like you said, sometimes they can't expand. Status is good for a ton of tricks, but as a team I'm not impressed.

BTW, you know how Jabba talks about one of their crewmembers died? I don't know if you've looked up any of his videos, but he was crazy man. Check it out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=asKq-Sb66Yw&feature=related

Yeah man, Jabba is fire. They have been head and shoulders above all the crews since day 1. Kaba is mean too, but like you said, sometimes they can't expand. Status is good for a ton of tricks, but as a team I'm not impressed.

BTW, you know how Jabba talks about one of their crewmembers died? I don't know if you've looked up any of his videos, but he was crazy man. Check it out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=asKq-Sb66Yw&feature=related

That **** where he rolls down to his knees is insane ... my ankles don't bend that way. At 3:40 on the video he does it with one leg, which is just sick.

America's Best Dance Crew is really a good show, and it's too bad it didn't get picked up by a network. It's better than So You Think You Can Dance, and way better than Dancing with the Stars. I'm not sure the N'Sync guy works as the "mean" judge, but otherwise I don't have too many complaints. I'm sure MTV will replay the episodes forever, and if we're lucky they'll find some more good dance crews for a second season.

I've been watching the show, and I pretty much agree with everyone's assessment. For the first episode or so I thought Kaba had it on lock down, but after awhile it became really obvious that Jabba was a step ahead of everyone else. After Jabba and Kaba there's a pretty large gap. BreakSk8 was more of a novelty act than anything else, although they are talented. Status Quo was entertaining at first, but every performance is basically the same thing...

Archived