Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 20 worst foods in America

d0ublestr0ker0ll

These are a little misleading since they are appetizers. Most people don't sit down and eat a whole order by themselves. If you do, then wow.

Actually #7 is an entree and its not that bad. Its included in part of their appetizer sampler also, though.

Either way, their plain chicken crispers are simply amazing and way better than the honey chipotle ones.

Bull**** list. No way that the "Chili's Awesome Blossom" is in any way appreciably more fattening than the "Outback Blooming Onion". They are one in the same.

Visit your local Indian restaurant for a healthy meal.

And there is no way anything from Chipotle is worse than anything from Taco Bell or Del Taco. I don't know hat the list-makers bias is, but I know there is one.

And there is no way anything from Chipotle is worse than anything from Taco Bell or Del Taco. I don't know hat the list-makers bias is, but I know there is one.

The only thing bad about Chipotle is the insanely high level of sodium, which can cause all sorts of health problems. Otherwise, it's simply the amount of calories you are getting in one meal that is bad. The fats, cholesterols and other contents in the burrito are of the healthiest and highest grade, you're just getting so much. There's no trans fats in anything Chipotle, which probably can't be said for taco bell.

Archived