Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever used stubhub?

hail2theskins74

One thing to consider though....

once you find tix on stubhub and you're ready to buy, if they're fixed seats, do an internet search first, and see if those same seats are being broadcast on other ticket sites. Most of the tix you see on stubhub are not being sold by stubhub sellers. What you see on the stubhub map and listing are tickets that are being broadcast from other ticket brokers via a ticket network. The actual holder of the tix will probably be a local broker, although they'll be broadcast by almost all the brokers nationwide (and if they're not being broadcast, they're probably genuine stubhub tix). If they're being broadcast, see if you can figure out which broker actually has the tickets. If you can, you'll likely save some money by buying directly from him and avoiding the middle man fee. So a quick google search for a few minutes can be worthwhile. :)

Word to the wise. If you buy from Stubhub or any ticket broker make sure you get "hard tickets". Those Ticketfast tickets from Ticketmaster can be copied and sold to multiple buyers. I know this as I work at an arena and we see duplicates at every show.

Jackie

Word to the wise. If you buy from Stubhub or any ticket broker make sure you get "hard tickets". Those Ticketfast tickets from Ticketmaster can be copied and sold to multiple buyers. I know this as I work at an arena and we see duplicates at every show.

Jackie

Ill make sure I get them. thanks for the advice.

Make sure you pay close attention to the fees included. Those are not included in the ticket prices and they can really add up.

What kind/how many tickets are you looking for? I might have a few extras and I did not really want to throw them up on EBay. Just looking to sell them to a fan, not to make a lot of money. PM me if you are interested.

Nevermind, I am an idiot. I assumed you were talking about the Bristow show. I just realized you may be talking about Charlotte. I could not go to that show, so I did not get any tickets.

Last I checked...which was yesterday morning, Charlotte isnt sold out yet.

The lawn seats are (where Ill be!), but they still had the 130.00 seats.

This was on ticketmaster.com

Last I checked...which was yesterday morning, Charlotte isnt sold out yet.

The lawn seats are (where Ill be!), but they still had the 130.00 seats.

This was on ticketmaster.com

Tuesday is just going to be a little tough for me that week, so I did not even tempt myself by looking at Ticketmaster :)

Archived