Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Tribute Dvd

Rebel

Hi, I'm still looking for a Sean Taylor Tribute Dvd, the one that was shown on the big screen at the Skins/Bills game at Fedex on Dec.2 2007. If anyone has one I'd appreciate a copy, just contact me through this site. Thankyou.

If you haven't been contacted as yet, a link to the Tribute online is the best I can do:

See if you can get someone to burn it for you.

Thanks for posting that. I had never seen the full video.

I got a little teary watching that, it still hurts and is so damn sad.

a man among men. he played the game from the heart and wr's felt it.we the nation of skindom honor you our fallen star. but you do not remain fallen but now are back where you belong. shinging in the sky for all to see.god bless and keep you my good friend.

a man among men. he played the game from the heart and wr's felt it.we the nation of skindom honor you our fallen star. but you do not remain fallen but now are back where you belong. shinging in the sky for all to see.god bless and keep you my good friend. :halo: :allhail:

Seems like we REALLY need to press the Team/Media to put that tribute onto Dvd! What do you all think?? Hell, I think alot of people would buy it, I know I would!

What do we need to do to make them put one together? I would like to see a tribute DVD put together. The proceeds could go to his daughter's fund. I would love to have a DVD, its hard to see things like that, but I can't help watching, we'll miss you Sean!!

Archived