Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whatever happened to Surge?

Drop

What about Jolt? i miss that stuff? What about mellow yellow, i can't find that stuff anywhere......throw squirt into mix as well..........Is there like a black hole of soda?

As far as i know, they still make Jolt, Mellow Yellow and Squirt. I haven't seen a can of Squirt in a while....but i'd bet it's still out there somewhere. I definitley know Jolt and Mellow Yellow are. Some places have Mellow Yellow as a fountain soda (some Popeyes and California Tortillas) and i know i've been to a few gas stations recently where i've seen Jolt.

As far as i know, they still make Jolt, Mellow Yellow and Squirt. I haven't seen a can of Squirt in a while....but i'd bet it's still out there somewhere. I definitley know Jolt and Mellow Yellow are. Some places have Mellow Yellow as a fountain soda (some Popeyes and California Tortillas) and i know i've been to a few gas stations recently where i've seen Jolt.

Yeah they still make Jolt, damn I forgot about Mellow Yellow until you guys mentioned it. I haven't seen it in forever, then again I don't drink soda as much as I used to.

what about clear pepsi :) haha.

Right now! All I remember is that Van Halen song on the commercial.

LOL, yeah i don't drink a lot of soda either. but i thought about surge the other day and i was like....."someone's gotta know what happened to this stuff"

Haha, I may sign that petition to bring it back, I'd drink at least a bottle when they brought it back

Mellow yellow is at CT? Which Cal Tort do u go to b/c I need to hit that place....I always thought of MY as a poor mans Mountain Dew.........The only place I ever really see Squirt is in mexico or the caribbean...

BTW, anyone a big fan of Crush sodas or RC cola...I think I am the only one who actually drank RC cola.......man between Pepsi and Coke dominating the market, RC got NO love.

Archived