Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10 REDSKINS trivia questions for everyone...freedom for all to answer...!!

michael_33

It's time to find out how smart you women Redskins fans really are....!

(congratulations Skinslove...you are the winner and a true Redskin..Great job!!)

Yes...It's time to challenge your FANHOOD! :silly:

Question 1)Legendary Vince Lombardi was the head football coach of the Washington Redskins for 1 year....What year was it?

Question 2)My favorite Redskin of all-time is Sammy Baugh as my username so easily identifies #33...Most people know that Baugh went to Texas Christian College(TCU) as he was drafted in the 1st round in 1937...What only other player in Redskins history was drafted in the 1st round that also went to TCU?

Question 3)DE Deacon Jones is considered by many to be the greatest sack artist of all-time...It is said that his sack totals would be uncatchable had they kept track of sacks from the beginning of his career...The Redskins had this monster on their team for 1 season only...What year was it?

Question 4)The Redskins have at least 1 loss or more to every team in the NFL that they ever played historically....Except 1...!Who is it?

Question 5)The Redskins beat the rivaled Bears in the 1942 Championship game 14-6...Baugh threw for 1 of the TD's for 39 yards to Wilbur Moore...Who scored the other?

Question 6)Darrell Green will more than likely be considered our best CB ever!Not only was he known for his tremendous speed,but his longevity is also compared to players such as Jackie Slater,who are both tied for the longest tenure with one franchise.Jackie Slater played in 259 games as a pro....How many did Darrell Green play in?

Question 7)As most of you women know,Jim Zorn is now the Washington Redskins Head Coach...You also may know that he was the QB for the Seattle Seahawks for the majority of his career....Well,Jim also played 1 season a piece for two different teams as well...Who are they?

Question 8)When the Raiders selected K Sabastian Janikowski in the 1st round,most people including myself couldn't help but laugh as such a ridiculous decision...But in fact...the Redskins have done the exact same thing before!We also drafted a Kicker in the first round as well...Who was it?

Question 9)The new and revised Redskins Anthem and song is.....

Hail to the Redskins

Hail Vic-tor-y

Braves on the Warpath

Fight for old D.C.

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,

Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!

Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Redskins

Hail Vic-tor-y

Braves on the Warpath

Fight for old D.C.

In the original version of the Redskins Anthem,what word did D.C. replace?

Question 10)The Redskins have played alot of games over the years...Lots of heartaches and a whole bunch of great memories...We have won some games we should have lost and we have lost some games we should have won...But 1 team we have beat 75 times over all those years...more than any team we have beaten down over our history...Who have we crushed 75 times over the years?

Good luck ladies...(and guys) :laugh: :silly::D

Question 1)Legendary Vince Lombardi was the head football coach of the Washington Redskins for 1 year....What year was it? 1969

Question 2)My favorite Redskin of all-time is Sammy Baugh as my username so easily identifies #33...Most people know that Baugh went to Texas Christian College(TCU) as he was drafted in the 1st round in 1937...What only other player in Redskins history was drafted in the 1st round that also went to TCU? I believe it was Darrell Green

Question 3)DE Deacon Jones is considered by many to be the greatest sack artist of all-time...It is said that his sack totals would be uncatchable had they kept track of sacks from the beginning of his career...The Redskins had this monster on their team for 1 season only...What year was it? No Clude

Question 4)The Redskins have at least 1 loss or more to every team in the NFL that they ever played historically....Except 1...!Who is it? Well, I know the Lions have never beaten us at HOME, but I cant think of who has never beaten us... Texans?

Question 5)The Redskins beat the rivaled Bears in the 1942 Championship game 14-6...Baugh threw for 1 of the TD's for 39 yards to Wilbur Moore...Who scored the other? No clue

Question 6)Darrell Green will more than likely be considered our best CB ever!Not only was he known for his tremendous speed,but his longevity is also compared to players such as Jackie Slater,who are both tied for the longest tenure with one franchise.Jackie Slater played in 259 games as a pro....How many did Darrell Green play in? 278

Question 7)As most of you women know,Jim Zorn is now the Washington Redskins Head Coach...You also may know that he was the QB for the Seattle Seahawks for the majority of his career....Well,Jim also played 1 season a piece for two different teams as well...Who are they? I know he played with Dallas... Not sure of the other.

Question 8)When the Raiders selected K Sabastian Janikowski in the 1st round,most people including myself couldn't help but laugh as such a ridiculous decision...But in fact...the Redskins have done the exact same thing before!We also drafted a Kicker in the first round as well...Who was it? No clue

Hail to the Redskins

Hail Vic-tor-y

Braves on the Warpath

Fight for old D.C.

Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,

Hail to the Redskins

Hail Vic-tor-y

Braves on the Warpath

Fight for old D.C.

Dixie

Question 10)The Redskins have played alot of games over the years...Lots of heartaches and a whole bunch of great memories...We have won some games we should have lost and we have lost some games we should have won...But 1 team we have beat 75 times over all those years...more than any team we have beaten down over our history...Who have we crushed 75 times over the years?

Eagles?

Good luck ladies...(and guys) :laugh: :silly::D

Yeah, and count me among them lol :laugh:..

Heh, yeah, a few of these I had no clue on.

These were pretty tough....!I thought I would get a little creative with the questions and throw some out there that make ya think a bit...

It also help the ladies look up a little history and learn more of what they may not know...hehehhe

I accept cash in case the boyfriends are looking...hahahaha

These were pretty tough....!I thought I would get a little creative with the questions and throw some out there that make ya think a bit...

It also help the ladies look up a little history and learn more of what they may not know...hehehhe

Yeah, I didnt know Zorn played for the bucs and such... But I am pretty sure he played for the Cowboys for about 2 weeks.

the redskins encyclopedia is my night reading material....:D

the redskins encyclopedia is my night reading material....:D

We needed a womans touch around here...Seriously...! :)

All these grumpy Redskin fans that want us to trade our first rounder for Roy Williams are bringin' me down...!

Thank you for makin' my day Skinslove..! :cheers: :applause:

Keep up the good work!

We needed a womans touch around here...Seriously...! :)

All these grumpy Redskin fans that want us to trade our first rounder for Roy Williams are bringin' me down...!

Thank you for makin' my day Skinslove..! :cheers: :applause:

Keep up the good work!

thank you very much.:wavetowel

Question 1)Legendary Vince Lombardi was the head football coach of the Washington Redskins for 1 year....What year was it?

Question 2)My favorite Redskin of all-time is Sammy Baugh as my username so easily identifies #33...Most people know that Baugh went to Texas Christian College(TCU) as he was drafted in the 1st round in 1937...What only other player in Redskins history was drafted in the 1st round that also went to TCU?

No clue..lol

Question 3)DE Deacon Jones is considered by many to be the greatest sack artist of all-time...It is said that his sack totals would be uncatchable had they kept track of sacks from the beginning of his career...The Redskins had this monster on their team for 1 season only...What year was it?

Question 4)The Redskins have at least 1 loss or more to every team in the NFL that they ever played historically....Except 1...!Who is it?

I'm guessing w/this one...Detroit?

Question 5)The Redskins beat the rivaled Bears in the 1942 Championship game 14-6...Baugh threw for 1 of the TD's for 39 yards to Wilbur Moore...Who scored the other?

Andrew Farkas

Question 6)Darrell Green will more than likely be considered our best CB ever!Not only was he known for his tremendous speed,but his longevity is also compared to players such as Jackie Slater,who are both tied for the longest tenure with one franchise.Jackie Slater played in 259 games as a pro....How many did Darrell Green play in?

Question 7)As most of you women know,Jim Zorn is now the Washington Redskins Head Coach...You also may know that he was the QB for the Seattle Seahawks for the majority of his career....Well,Jim also played 1 season a piece for two different teams as well...Who are they?

Green Bay & Tampa Bay

Question 8)When the Raiders selected K Sabastian Janikowski in the 1st round,most people including myself couldn't help but laugh as such a ridiculous decision...But in fact...the Redskins have done the exact same thing before!We also drafted a Kicker in the first round as well...Who was it?

????

Hail to the Redskins

Hail Vic-tor-y

Braves on the Warpath

Fight for old D.C.

Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,

Hail to the Redskins

Hail Vic-tor-y

Braves on the Warpath

Fight for old D.C.

Dixie

I wish it were Dallas..but I don't think so..lol....I'm not sure

Archived