Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I guess rumor:But from what I understand,there's a HUGE trade happening today!!

michael_33

I got this from an Eagles board(igglephans.com),but from what I understand Jay Glazor has reported a huge trade happening today..(Tuesday)

However the teams involved are unknown at this time...I just wanted to give everyone a heads up...I guess the Eagles apparently think it's them?

Even though Fitzy is off the market now...Here are a few of their quotes..!

I read on the Espn.com Eagles message board that Big Daddy Graham announced on WIP this morning that the Birds will announce a trade at noon today. Anyone hear about this? I'm skeptical for a couple reasons - first, I doubt that Big Daddy Graham would be the one to break the story. Also, if it is something he really said, I have to believe someone here would have heard about it.
I held my tongue when I heard this but now I will bring it to the table.....Jay Glazer reported saturday that there was a big NFL trade coming, and would probably be announced tuesday morning.............
Now im not one for fluffing the xxxxxxxx rumors that float around the internet like a terd in the toilet but I will say that at 8:00 last night, Harbaugh and McMannis on Sports Radio 950 said that Jay Glazer is reporting that a big trade WILL happen today. They didnt specify what teams or players were involved. Only that it was going to happen.

Take it for what its worth and its prolly worth nothin but xxxx, if they are right, HAPPY TIMES!

(had to edit the bad words on this one)

Big Jeezy! I dont know what to make of the report. Even though I heard it on the radio last night, there is no word of it anywhere on the internet today.

Who the xxxx really knows I guess. Its prolly all xxxxxxxx!

(same on this one as well)

So take it for what it's worth...but I'm not so sure it will be the Eagles either...Not saying it will be the Skins,but something is going down...It's been too quiet lately! :2cents:

I'm thinkin' it might be a trade for Hall,but who knows?

I hope its that the eagles traded Mcnabb, that would be sweet. I really doubt anything happens but i could see the eagles going for roy williams or trying for another big name WR, if there was indeed a trade (which i really highly doubt).

There are not that many BIG trades in the NFL that is why everyone is freaking out about this.

Because it came from a message board and Jay Glazer so it must be true. Hell, I can make a bold prediction that I guarantee will come true:

A trade WILL happen on draft day! Will it be big? Maybe, but probably not. What teams will be involved? Teams that are currently in the NFL.

I know I am going out on a limb here, but I am willing to bet anything that this will happen.

Because it came from a message board and Jay Glazer so it must be true. Hell, I can make a bold prediction that I guarantee will come true:

A trade WILL happen on draft day! Will it be big? Maybe, but probably not. What teams will be involved? Teams that are currently in the NFL.

I know I am going out on a limb here, but I am willing to bet anything that this will happen.

You can't reveal the teams because you might lose your source. That is what you have to say.:applause:

I got this from an Eagles board(igglephans.com),but from what I understand Jay Glazor has reported a huge trade happening today..(Tuesday)

However the teams involved are unknown at this time...I just wanted to give everyone a heads up...I guess the Eagles apparently think it's them?

but who knows?

im sure the eagles would know fi they were trading or not,hahah

Archived