Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mods could use a break

Riverwolf

no this site is mad cool with stuff....but that other place was crazy. If you posted a response a mod didnt think was providing enough information then you would be warned and if you did it so many times you would get banned!

Yeah I thought so, it's just you were replying what I said about this site.

Yea this message board probably has the best Mods of any out there. :2cents:

you were the only one at first to replie that I actually knew so I was hoping but I shouldn't always count my chickens Huh?...LOL:laugh:

Well. Now that you mention it. I had my signature privliges taken away. Maybe I should take sides with you.

Well. Now that you mention it. I had my signature privliges taken away. Maybe I should take sides with you.
Well I got lucky Jumbo (was not the person involved) warned me before it got to out of hand.But I think it should not have even got to that point(i.e. if you think I'm doing something wrong you PM me and tell me That I'm wrong and if I dont comply then talk to a mod or just call me an a** hole :laugh:

In my experience on forums- if the mods are not kept busy, they starting turning nazi. Like cops that pull people over at 4 am because they are bored.

Either way- I do what I want. The only thing I am going to police is yo face.

Guy sounds like he knows his stuff and don't take no ****. :cool:

Hey gang, it's only 12:22 a.m. here, but I just put USNationalist on Read-Only. :D

For newcomers, that means he can log-on and read the forum but can't post anywhere. :)

I'll keep you "posted" on what happens. :silly:

klemperer.jpg

Well I got lucky Jumbo (was not the person involved) warned me before it got to out of hand.But I think it should not have even got to that point(i.e. if you think I'm doing something wrong you PM me and tell me That I'm wrong and if I dont comply then talk to a mod or just call me an a** hole :laugh:

Click on my name and view my public profile. I think you should be able to see my sig.

:laugh:

I can't believe I was dumb enough to make it that.

Click on my name and view my public profile. I think you should be able to see my sig.

:laugh:

I can't believe I was dumb enough to make it that.

you forget we joined around the same time and used to talk in tailgate I remember that sig :laugh:

Hey gang, it's only 12:22 a.m. here, but I just put USNationalist on Read-Only. :D

For newcomers, that means he can log-on and read the forum but can't post anywhere. :)

klemperer.jpg

Thanks Jumbo on that update please let us know if anymore free agents become available....:rotflmao:

you forget we joined around the same time and used to talk in tailgate I remember that sig :laugh:

I've got a terrible memory. I think I remember though. But that, was a long time ago. But is seems just like yesterday, when the sky was bluer, and the grass was greener.....Sorry, lost my train of thought.

I've got a terrible memory. I think I remember though. But that, was a long time ago. But is seems just like yesterday, when the sky was bluer, and the grass was greener.....Sorry, lost my train of thought.
And we picked up B Lloyd in free agency wooohhooo!

you snake

Would have been funny if you did the forum nazi bit "No Posting for you!"

How long does this not having to make posts thing last (hows that for a glass half full)?

Also, out of curiousity, what is the name for the ES version of the Hitler Youth program- as I am sure you spent a fair amount of time in it.

Just heard back in this PM :silly:

It's a gag dude. I never put you on it. :) :laugh:

klemperer.jpg

ok i hope this doesnt get me banned or whatever but i have to say this is kinda the point he was making bud...... i have seen people get nnt'd or banned or whatever for ridiculous reasons around here too.

i generally like the mods and several of them are excellent writers in their own right and i enjoy those posts, however as a board comprised mostly of adults we should all be able to debate in a civil manner. i think the only times people should get banned or nnt'd is if they outright threaten someone or if they make a habit of starting useless threads and copied threads.

a person shouldnt get nnt'd like this guy just did for making a statement about a mod that yall didnt like.

personally i thought the guy was joking and i even chuckled a lil about the whole policing the face thing..... i am easily amused i know........... but cmon man i mean really..... disciplinary action for that?

First off this is our site, treat it that way.If you have a problem go thru the normal procedures and if that doesn't work PM the person you have a problem with.

We need to police ourselves there is no reason that mods should have to come into threads to act unless it has gotten out of control(i.e. trolls). So in conclusion I would like to say if you have a problem try to reason first and then PM if that don't work then maybe PM a mod.

Meh, I got policed last time I shared an opinion.

Archived