Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mods could use a break

Riverwolf

First off this is our site, treat it that way.If you have a problem go thru the normal procedures and if that doesn't work PM the person you have a problem with.

We need to police ourselves there is no reason that mods should have to come into threads to act unless it has gotten out of control(i.e. trolls). So in conclusion I would like to say if you have a problem try to reason first and then PM if that don't work then maybe PM a mod.

In my experience on forums- if the mods are not kept busy, they starting turning nazi. Like cops that pull people over at 4 am because they are bored.

Either way- I do what I want. The only thing I am going to police is yo face.

Zorn'ed Suckah!

Haha...Yeah this guy is right. Most of the mods on this board are great though. I am pretty sure I've noticed one or two of them getting power hungry before though. :laugh: :silly:

Haha...Yeah this guy is right. Most of the mods on this board are great though. I am pretty sure I've noticed one or two of them getting power hungry before though. :laugh: :silly:

from other forums i have been on, the ones here are really great. i have been zorned for not using capital letters or using terms like u, ur and stuff like that

care to share why you had this outburst??

Why is it an outburst? He seems pretty calm. He probably has seen so many threads that have to be merged or closed and thought that the mods were working to hard.

I really doubt this thread is going to change anything but you cant blame the guy for trying. :whoknows:

from other forums i have been on, the ones here are really great. i have been zorned for not using capital letters or using terms like u, ur and stuff like that

:laugh: Isn't that more of the members who "zorn" you for that though. I just don't think some of the people here don't like anyone starting threads period. It seems like in most threads there is someone like: "Who cares?" "worst thread ever" or make a smart remark about the spelling.

:laugh: Isn't that more of the members who "zorn" you for that though. I just don't think some of the people here don't like anyone starting threads period. It seems like in most threads there is someone like: "Who cares?" "worst thread ever" or make a smart remark about the spelling.

being threatened by a mod for a ban because i say the letter u in stead of you is a tad bit over the top to me

where did this come from??
Something that happened last week with me ,oversized sig for two years and no one noticed including mods cause it was marginal and I didn't know. So some guy gets into an argument with a mod and then targets me because the mod "can't control the rules in his own thread" and I think it is ridiculous that he couldn't say something to me rather than bug them and sort of try and get me in trouble

Something that happened last week with me ,oversized sig for two years and no one noticed including mods cause it was marginal and I didn't know. So some guy gets into an argument with a mod and then targets me because the mod "can't control the rules in his own thread" and I think it is ridiculous that he couldn't say something to me rather than bug them and sort of try and get me in trouble

thats really ****ty, having it like that for 2 years and him saying something and getting it taken off would piss me off too!!

thats really ****ty, having it like that for 2 years and him saying something and getting it taken off would piss me off too!!
I was kinda tired of the sig but your right it was the point of the matter.....plus no one will ever get to see the rising sun Redskins logo anymore:(

being threatened by a mod for a ban because i say the letter u in stead of you is a tad bit over the top to me

What? Why would they do that??? I don't see any rule that says: You must spell all words correctly and can not use "internet" language.

That is sorta stupid if you ask me...:2cents:

What? Why would they do that??? I don't see any rule that says: You must spell all words correctly and can not use "internet" language.

it wasn't here it was on a car forum....i said that in a previous post im sorry i should have said it again.

I think he was refering to another site......not sure

Ahhh I saw that, ok I was hoping no-one here would threaten to ban you because of that. :)

no this site is mad cool with stuff....but that other place was crazy. If you posted a response a mod didnt think was providing enough information then you would be warned and if you did it so many times you would get banned!

no this site is mad cool with stuff....but that other place was crazy. If you posted a response a mod didnt think was providing enough information then you would be warned and if you did it so many times you would get banned!
That sucks was it a Skins site?

Archived