Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stop drinking the kool aid

washingtonredskinsno1

Explain why Zorn isnt a good head coach? Maybe cause he hasnt even been an OC yet and even good OC's dont become good HCs all the time; not guaranteed. What make you think hes gonna be good is the real ? kool aid drinker?

If you want to look at history, Zorn comes off the same head coaching tree as John Gruden, Mike McCarthy, and Andy Reid. Andy Reid was a QB coach under Holmgren and got the HC job at Philly. How did that "gamble" turn out? Oh yeah, he single handedly turned the eagles around and made them relevant again. How did Mike McCarthy do. He was the QB coach of the Packers as well, they went to the NFC championship. Do your homework before you come in TROLLING and Agitating everyone. You offer no evidence to why Jim Zorn being a bad choice for HC, besides the feeling in your gut, which no one should trust based on the garbage that you've been posting. :troll:

Explain why Zorn isnt a good head coach? Maybe cause he hasnt even been an OC yet and even good OC's dont become good HCs all the time; not guaranteed. What make you think hes gonna be good is the real ? kool aid drinker?

I don't think anyone has said that he will definitely be good for us. But so far he's shown some promise with the way he's started his tenure as coach. Sure he hasn't been an OC before, but that's happened with good results before. You say that GW would have been a better choice ... why? Just because he was a good DC doesn't mean he would be a good HC, he already proved that once.

No one knows what's going to happen this coming season. But to say that Zorn is a failure is just as bad as saying that he's going to take us to the Superbowl.

Also, who should we have gotten in FA? You say Faneca, but Faneca is old. WE don't need old, we need youth on our O-Line. Thomas is a great guard when healthy, Kendall played well enough to not warrant bringing in an older guy just for the hell of it. There are not a lot of players out there worth the money they are getting in FA this year. And I for one am happy that we're not going nuts signing this guys. The only person I would have like to have picked up is maybe Florence, but that's about it.

Calm down.

What has Zorn done so far that would lead you to believe that he will not succeed as a head coach? We haven't played a game under him yet, but it seems like you are certain he will fail. And, as for my example of the Pats and Colts not doing anything in Free Agency, it was to show you that there really isn't anything out there that is worth wasting our cap space on right now. What is wrong with waiting for the prices to come down?

no- vinny and snyder couldnt get anyone decent to come here (spags) so to save face they gave it to zorn. and who hires an OC and DC before a HC? thats rediculous

Just because someone did it differently (and something I thought was crazy too) doesn't make it automatically wrong.

AGAIN...why is Spags (another name you pulled out of your butt) any better than Zorn?

:whippin:

Im a troll; cant wait to hear you herbs complain about zorn when we are 4 and 12 and want him fired; gimme a break; im a troll that speaks the truth; zorn is trash!!!!!!!!!
I smell troll scat.

Buh-bye.

Archived